• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they couldn't though could they?

Even good managers can take teams down through stubbornness etc. He was what we needed.
It escapes me that you all see sams tactical genius as one who plays hoof ball and plays for draws. Anyone who was appointed could of gotten us the point Necessary to stay up.

NSNO ? Really ?

The best of what ? The best of the rest ?

How we are still debating this nonsense about Sam is beyond me. This rant only started because hktoffee started squawking about Sam.

Marco is not the answer but he is going to keep us up.

Another manager change seems needed. I’d agree but reluctantly.

Who are we going to get?

We all want the same thing it’s really a difference in opinions on how we get there.

I’d like to have a team with confidence that would believe on any given day we can beat anyone in the league.

Line up and play.

Playing for draws destroys confidence.
Confidence strengthens a team.

Yes it is - we were in the Champions League. We just never made the group stage.

It’s all semantics anyhow, but we got a Champions League spot fair and square

Nah we didn't even get the anthem at the start of the game or the badges on the sleeves.

We totally Evertoned our one big chance to break into the upper echelons.

If it was up to Kenwright I think he would have been here about 20 times since he left mate.

If Silva does get sacked I think Kenwright will want a big say ( just for the short term) and will get Moyes in
Not going to happen imho. Kenwright and Moshiri between them haven't got a clue. Surely this was why Brands was brought in? He'll pick the next manager.

He's pretty much earmarked for the Celtic job for when Rodgers leaves

The job he's done at Kilmarnock really is amazing. He turned Kris Boyd into a player of the season candidate ffs, which is practically on par with feeding a sold out Hampden Park with 12 loaves and 15 fish in Scottish footballing terms

Isnt Kris Boyd about 90 now? I always get him mixed up with Kenny Miller though.

Rodgers leaving eh....? Hmmm...

It escapes me that you all see sams tactical genius as one who plays hoof ball and plays for draws. Anyone who was appointed could of gotten us the point Necessary to stay up.

NSNO ? Really ?

How we are still debating this nonsense about Sam is beyond me. This rant only started because hktoffee started squawking about Sam.

Who are we going to get?

We all want the same thing it’s really a difference in opinions on how we get there.

I’d like to have a team with confidence that would believe on any given day we can beat anyone in the league.

Line up and play.

I was generally just backing up Sam who I think did a decent job under difficult circumstances and received unnecessary criticism from every angle whilst doing so.

Onto the point you're making... Getting battered every week trying to 'win', if you could call whatever we witnessed today as trying to win, doesn't inspire confidence.

Silva isnt working and should be getting more from these players.

Crazy getting rid of yet another manager so soon.
What would be even crazier is sticking with an inept buffoon who is clearly well out of his depth in the Premier League.
What was even crazier still was chasing a manager with an abysmal track record in the PL while risking huge fines and/or a points deduction.

NSNO ? Really ?

Who are we going to get?

Line up and play.

What do you make out of Silva? Is he playing for a win?

It’s easy to say we will win this and that, we aim for CL. What’s the reality?

Maybe 7th = 11th = 15th for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.