• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who could be good enough for Everton?? The fans have high expectations - which is reasonable as they're all high achievers themselves - many of them are indeed excellent footballers, better than most of those on the pitch, but preferring to do other things with their time, like watching other men play football..
What absolute drivel. Fans are insulted for expecting better are they? Idiot.

Our next 4 games:

Man City H
Watford A
Cardiff A
Liverpool H

Realistically he should be gone after Watford who will beat us at their place and likely make it 3 straight defeats on the bounce.

We should sack him then, let the interim beat Cardiff away and have Goodison rocking in time for the Derby.

But the shithouse board will more likely keep him on and let the RS maul us infront of the home fans before having the guts to pull the trigger.

I hate everyone associated with this club, from owner, chairman to manager.

Maximum 3 points from those 4, probably only 1 though.

For me, this season is much worse.

Last season started terribly so at least by this stage things were still grim, but we're looking up and at least we knew Allardyce wouldn't last the summer.

Feels worse now cos the season started ok and has descended into a horror show. @mikeh72
And Allerdyce looks like an upgrade

Our next 4 games:

Man City H
Watford A
Cardiff A
Liverpool H

Realistically he should be gone after Watford who will beat us at their place and likely make it 3 straight defeats on the bounce.

We should sack him then, let the interim beat Cardiff away and have Goodison rocking in time for the Derby.

But the shithouse board will more likely keep him on and let the RS maul us infront of the home fans before having the guts to pull the trigger.

I hate everyone associated with this club, from owner, chairman to manager.
If the last sentance is true then perhaps you support someone else - it will make you happier.

van gaal could be worth a shout.. hed come in and sort the mess out that is for sure

has worked with brands before and is a WINNER
Why would he come here though? It is not as if he needs the money. I am pretty sure he said he is retiring.

He has managed Barca, Man Utd, Ajax and Bayern. What motivation would he have for coming?

At his age he would probably only take the Dutch gig, and only then if it was really desperate for Holland due to Koeman being a complete disaster.

"We cant keep sacking managers , sends a bad message out "
Sick of hearing this.

Our aspiration is to break into the top 6 , if not make moves to be close to it.

Thats 4 wins in 14 now , can you tell me would any top 6 side put up with that.

Thats 15 goals from set piece's.

What would any top 6 club do ?

We all know it , Silva would be sacked.

Do it now Everton or you are sending the message out that we are content with this or do you want better.

Grow some balls , Mosh/ Brands/ Bill or
whoever.....This is not good enough.

I imagine Brands will compiling a short list, at least in his head.

seven-dwarfs.png

they would all be an improvement

Sack him and get Moyes in to sort this mess of a team out. No discipline, no shape and top managers will NOT come here.

That's just lack of imagination. You don't need that definition of 'top' managers. You just need to be clever. Southampton got Hassenhuttel while in the relegation zone.

Inappropriate Language
Get him out I want Eddie Howe and a lot of us agree and I for 1 [Poor language removed] agree.

For me, this season is much worse.

Last season started terribly so at least by this stage things were still grim, but we're looking up and at least we knew Allardyce wouldn't last the summer.

Feels worse now cos the season started ok and has descended into a horror show. @mikeh72

People were telling us Allardyce was staying right up until the last game of the season, stop making things up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.