Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had four hours sleep.
Drove for two hours at 7.30am to come to Leeds. To stand and dj from 12-7 after setting everything up at 10. I’ve now got to go to chorley 9pm-2am and this is not helping Everton.

Where is this person who said this awful football is tiki taka? Such a statement makes me want to cry, this is passing without purpose. In Spain we are taught to always pass the ball upfield with purpose starting from the backline which must be comfortable on the ball. And the full backs must make overlapping runs to support the midfield and forward line

Marco Silva either needs new defenders and a keeper that suits his style of football which i guess is trying to implement Tiki Taka.

Or Everton need to sack him and go back to route 1 football which suits the personnel in this side more.

Wouldn’t say Wolves are better player for player, however they are head and shoulders above us as a team and their manager is tactically far superior than ours, and almost certainly a better motivator.

I'm actually trying to think of which of our players could start for wolves. Pickford, Richardlson defo, Gomes, Dinge. That's it?

I have said this many times on here, but we at present are almost at the place Villa were 18 months before relegation - player and fan apathy going into overdrive - the owners need to act now.
Some more deadwood should be gone this summer. Williams, Jagielka and Baines are all out of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.