Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pleased to get 3 points, which I didn't think looked too likely after going down to 10 men. Worked hard to grind out the result against a poor team; Davies & Tosun have hopefully done enough to warrant more starts, and I thought Keane & Pickford were both very solid. Not a pretty watch, but job done.

He would struggle here, the jobs a poison challis I'm unsure Silva will last very long, I'm not acually what manager would suit us, a Fergie clough type real hard nose manager, but very few of them around nowadays.
Was a joke mate tbh. Yeah we need someone with some steel, tactician and someone who can give out a good bollocking

I agree about Bernard but I think we need to see more creativity from the middle 3. We haven't really pushed on since the goal.

I'd agree on that on the whole.

Second half was definitely a backs to the wall thing as soon as Digne went off. Some poor decisions by Gyfli on the ball but overall I liked the look of us a lot more in a 3. I just wish it wasn't because Gana's off. There's no reason why it wouldn't have worked in previous games either.

Davies played well.

I think Davies did ok. I was hoping for an easier game so Jimmy Mac could have a run out but job done and 3 points.

Pleased we won but it doesn't fix our many problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.