2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If going to watch us tonight, at a bloody freezing, snowy Huddersfield isn't bad enough..

You could also have to watch this massive fanny, half heartedly playing, wearing the biggest pair of gloves you've ever seen and his inevitable substitution on 70 mins.

Just get him gone.

Would be a good option to have available at the moment.

/legs it

I would bring him back and start him in the derby.

Whatever else about Kev, he hated those buggers as much as we do and always turned up against them.....even in the infamous 4-0 in Hell Week...he was the only one of our players trying.

If going to watch us tonight, at a bloody freezing, snowy Huddersfield isn't bad enough..

You could also have to watch this massive fanny, half heartedly playing, wearing the biggest pair of gloves you've ever seen and his inevitable substitution on 70 mins.

Just get him gone.

He`d get himself sent off early, just to get out of the cold.

I have done a weird 360 on Mirallas.

Back when everybody loved him I didn't really rate him. Thought he was alright but too erratic and often took the wrong option.

Fast forward to now where everyone thinks he is rubbish and I actually don't think he is nearly as bad as some make out.

Still don't want him here or anything but he is better than a lot of options we have right now.

I have done a weird 360 on Mirallas.

Back when everybody loved him I didn't really rate him. Thought he was alright but too erratic and often took the wrong option.

Fast forward to now where everyone thinks he is rubbish and I actually don't think he is nearly as bad as some make out.

Still don't want him here or anything but he is better than a lot of options we have right now.

He's so bad that a team in the Greek league couldn't stand the sight of him after 2 months.

His loan was beyond dumb. He's never going to play in that side. Muriel is on fire right now and Chiesa is just amazing. He might be the best player in the world right now outside the big clubs.

He's a complete door knob of a man. Waltzing around Walton in his golden Lambourgini ffs, have some class you cart. Get him gone. Can count his good games on one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.