If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just another one of those young flavour of the month managers who has won nothing, and we could easily be in the same position we are now with him. If we want to move to the next level then our next manager has to be an experienced one who has won things.
nope.

he proved hes a winner.

won the championship which is no mean feat

and is doing very well having just come up from that league..

honest question, do we think marco silva would be capable of getting a team up from the championship??

Both Moyes and the club have changed significantly since he left.

After the almost total control he had here,would he be able to work with a DofF now?

That aside,I'd rather him appointed than Allardyce as last season's emergency stopgap.

Why don't we go and sign neymar and mbappe if money is no issue

Tell me why Benítez chose to join Newcastle?

Neymar and Mbappe are extreme examples. It’s a bit silly. Some players want honour. Some players want more money in the bank. Oscar chose to join SIPG. What was he reason?

You blow £300m on players in 3 seasons don’t even try to make out it’s a miracle to get a top proven manager. How much would it cost to employ a top manager annually?

Or do we paid silly money for the favour of the month manager all along?

I would not sack him put someone above him a old true blue like big Joe temporary till we get out his systematic way of playing and choosing the wrong team.....

Conte and Mourinho lollol

So who do you want? Names.
Or you just happy with Silva and think everything will be fine by next season? You know the blind faith. The “progress” believer.

If you don’t believe in getting a top manager what is the point of believing your club will win a trophy or even PL one day? To be honest.

Although changed different managers and spend huge amount of money in past a few years, but no one can perform better than Moyes until now, who even did not have money to spend......

the only coaches who would consider us are up and coming unproven in the premier league managers.

from the championship or from la liga or germany etc

no manager with any real credentials of winning big leagues or trophies is going to come here , and have a 90% chance of failing are they!

Status
Not open for further replies.