Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is our best team at the moment. I hope we win and it stays the same. This front 3 or 4 needs to play together for a few games to become threatening. If it changes all the time, will it improve? Dunno why, but I really think we will win easily today, we are due a good win on TV!

Do you seriously want me to go and post all that stupid crap about how fast Keane is AGAIN?

Mina is just going to take a bit of time, he'll be a good player, but right now, his ball skills are terrific and we know how good he is in the air. It's just not the best fit for this particular match. It's a good thing. Much like if Silva had some central midfield options it might look different, but it can't because we have ZERO depth or options.

Think about that - we have ONE central mid on the bench today. ONE! We should have 2 or 3.

BTW, the fact that McCarthy isn't fit enough to make the bench you'd think means he's going on loan somewhere. Maybe he's still far away, but seems to me that he would at least help coming off the bench if he was fit.

Please please don't.

Not many loans were the loaning teams pays the other club 28m to loan their player like.

And not many transfers of such value that includes a buy back fee.

The point was in response to Mina not necessarily being the long term stable option. Chelsea can take Zouma back, just like Barca can.

If Mina does well, there's every chance Barca could do a Deulofeu. Buy him back, sell him on. Barca were always going to exercise that buy-back clause for Deulofeu...

And not many transfers of such value that includes a buy back fee.

The point was in response to Mina not necessarily being the long term stable option. Chelsea can take Zouma back, just like Barca can.

If Mina does well, there's every chance Barca could do a Deulofeu. Buy him back, sell him on.

Only if his value gets to well in excess of 60m. Not looking that likely.

.....Silva clearly thinks along the same lines as you. I might be wrong, but I thought we were unbeaten in games that Zouma/Mina have started.

Well, we are, but they've only started two as a pair.

v Newcastle - a 1-1 draw, and Lincoln, a cagey 2-1 win.

I can't say the defence has been impressive at all in those games, mate, even compared to the average stuff usually served up.

If Marco can't get a performance out of that side he's in big trouble, judging by Moshiri's comments

this is defo his best line up.

its a massive game.

Bournemouth come to attack so we will need to defend well.

Status
Not open for further replies.