January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the teams scrapping for their lives will get desperate and sign a Niasse or Tosun near the end of the window. Hopefully then we can pull the trigger on a target of our own.

Clutching at straws mate... can't think of anyone that could improve us, and is available. My battered wife cannot take another minute of Calvert-Lewin prancing around on his toes like Bambi!
Stick Richarlison up top and see if he can hack it for the rest of the year and reevaluate in the summer. I think that a lot of his problems when he's at striker are down to how we try to use him. His style could work if we play to it. But throwing money at one of the terrible Chelsea players isn't it.

Sell:
Schnerdelin
Niasse

ASAP.

There’s 15m-20m no probs.

Send Davies on loan for ever.

Should be able to shift limited crab footballers like McCarthy to the promotion pushing or relegation threatened teams.

Bolaise, Williams and the other poor players are on loan so forget about them until the summer.

Because we have the worst “strike force “ since Barlow and Angell were named in the first eleven
I don't disagree the problem is buying mediocre players to try and fix it doesn't do anything. Morata doesn't impress me and Batshauyi is available because he's been so bad at Valencia that they don't want him anymore. We need to persist with Richarlison and see if we can make him work up top and go back for players of actual quality in the summer.

Unless we can actually make progress on a real target. In that case by all means do it. But not these crap Chelsea players.

I don't disagree the problem is buying mediocre players to try and fix it doesn't do anything. Morata doesn't impress me and Batshauyi is available because he's been so bad at Valencia that they don't want him anymore. We need to persist with Richarlison and see if we can make him work up top and go back for players of actual quality in the summer.

Unless we can actually make progress on a real target. In that case by all means do it. But not these crap Chelsea players.

Why you focusing on his last club,he was brilliant at Dortmund his last club

Status
Not open for further replies.