January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zouma and Mina are both more 'aggressive' defenders. They like to get in on the front foot.

I don't think they naturally make good leaders until they get older and more towards their prime. They are both only 24, so plenty of time for that to improve.

I probably would keep Keane though, yeh. It's all academic though as I don't think we'll sign a CB until the summer (whether that's Zouma or someone else).

Thats true, and i suppose this is the january window thread :)

I do agree about them both being players who play on the front foot so to speak...i also agree about needing an organiser but the snag there is that a top quality one costs a fortune and a younger player may not be able to assert authority over Mina / Digne etc at the back.

Id have liked Issa Diop from Toulouse who seems to be a very good all round CB with leadership skills.

Browning is on a lot more than £5k.

Really :eek:

Amazing how much money has gone on players nowhere near the starting squad. With clever management and transfers in/out there could be a decent pot in wages emerging over the next 3 seasons.

I pop in and out of this thread, mainly cos I couldnt care less about a player until he is an Everton player.

But just a brief browse shows me that Zat has bought and sold 3 squads, and its only the 11th Jan.

Id only keep about 8 players as things stand...the rest of them id bin off.

Why don't we loan Batshuayi for half a season, see how he does

Fabregas is leaving Chelsea, worth a cheeky loan bid?

I'd go in for RLC personally, powerful midfielder who can drive with the ball. Big risk though paying a big fee for him, should offer a loan with a view to buy

They are all Chelsea arnt they?

Even I can see a flaw there.

Status
Not open for further replies.