2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
.....appears a romantic Everton supporter on a bit of an ego trip but I always felt club business was mis-managed during his tenure.

I thought we already had a Kenwright thread but I suppose two places can fume at once.

probably have but its fresh on our mind again now lets throw plungers at him on sunday
VANISH BILL YE CORRIE ACTING [Poor language removed] HEAD

Kenwright's only fault is not being rich enough to be able to take Everton to the heights we'd all like them to reach. I challenge you to name 1 person that has done more for Everton over the last 20 years than he has. He's certainly not perfect and hasn't done everything right but he's a true blue supporter that only has good intentions for the club. Now that we have Moshiri and Brands at the club, Kenwright can only ever be an influencer but just like those bimbo bikini clad influencer girls on Instagram, they can try and influence but you don't have to follow.

Moshiri and Brands are the real future of this club even if Bill is sticking around.
That's counterintuitive : because he had control of the club for 20 years and was full of 'good intentions' nobody else could have bettered his successes. His managed decline is a dark moment in our history, and no platitudes about him being a true blue supporter will wipe away his total and utter failure as chairman and owner - and he's still spouting his advice, which has been proved to be utterly useless.

It all sounds very confusing.

Potential transfers at Everton seem to require input from Kenwright, DBB, Brands, and Silva.

I can appreciate DBB signing off on fees and wages but would have throught Brands can handle the football side of it without much help.

It's hardly as if the club couldn't manage without Kenwright's help.

Seems as if he has lent on Moshiri and he has caved in.

Too many cooks at Everton, and its an issue which is magnifying.

Kenwright's only fault is not being rich enough to be able to take Everton to the heights we'd all like them to reach. I challenge you to name 1 person that has done more for Everton over the last 20 years than he has. He's certainly not perfect and hasn't done everything right but he's a true blue supporter that only has good intentions for the club. Now that we have Moshiri and Brands at the club, Kenwright can only ever be an influencer but just like those bimbo bikini clad influencer girls on Instagram, they can try and influence but you don't have to follow.

Moshiri and Brands are the real future of this club even if Bill is sticking around.
Good intesionns, he could have stepped aside and let other people take the club on and maybe we would Be playing on the docks now. And maybe owned by the city owners. Imagine that.

Said this a few times, the man is like football's version of David Koresh or Jim Jones. The sheer worship he inspires from his followers, people for whom he's done absolutely nothing other than make their lives miserable and difficult (in the context of supporting Everton), is truly frightening. It's a cult, simple as that. For all the crap that we fling at Kopites for their embarrassing antics and deranged mindset they have never and would never defend to the hilt a man who brought nothing but abject failure to their club.

They are people, many of them ex-players, who would back the man if he'd suddenly decided to just wind the club and cease its existence when he had total power. I can imagine it even now; "he knows what's for the best" or "I'd rather the club die than continue under someone who's not a blue". These people shouldn't be wanted as Evertonians.

The day he's gone from Everton, I don't particularly care what the circumstances may be, will be the greatest day since we last won the league title in '87. A liar, an arrogant c-word, an embarrassing buffoon and above all a terrible chairman. Have nothing positive to say about him and never will.

he had control of the club for 20 years and was full of 'good intentions' nobody else could have bettered his successes.
He's had control of the club throughout the Premiership years when money has become more and more influential every single year. If there was someone with more money that wanted the club and had better intentions then they'd have stepped up and bought the club. But that didn't happen until 3 years ago.
Everton aren't as big a club as the fans like to think. We're not as attractive an investment as the fans like to thing. Just because we did fairly well in the 80s we have no divine right to be a massive club forever. Ownership of all the 'big 6' clubs has changed in the last 20 years. When the big money comes in, their fortunes change. Maybe, just maybe Everton can catch up if it's not too late.

He's had control of the club throughout the Premiership years when money has become more and more influential every single year. If there was someone with more money that wanted the club and had better intentions then they'd have stepped up and bought the club. But that didn't happen until 3 years ago.
Everton aren't as big a club as the fans like to think. We're not as attractive an investment as the fans like to thing. Just because we did fairly well in the 80s we have no divine right to be a massive club forever. Ownership of all the 'big 6' clubs has changed in the last 20 years. When the big money comes in, their fortunes change. Maybe, just maybe Everton can catch up if it's not too late.
There's been a running thread for these past twenty years of failure, care to have a guess ?

Status
Not open for further replies.