January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's come on a lot since the conference to be fair, but the other points are decent ones. It would be an awful signing if we got him, Steve Walsh all over. It's clear he excels in a very particular environment at Bournemouth. Put him into a different one and I think he likely struggles. I know its a cliche but there's little sell on value there either and you will be paying top dollar now.

I though st the AGM it was said we would be concentrating on young players on low wages
Callum Wilson fits neither of these criteria

I though st the AGM it was said we would be concentrating on young players on low wages
Callum Wilson fits neither of these criteria
This seems to have gone over a number of fans heads.
I don’t think every purchase will be 19/20/21. We will still need players at the 24/25 age bracket, but they will be a very select few, which definitely won’t include Wilson.

May even put a question mark over Doucoure.

January is a bad time to do business so I would be happy with a striker on loan and write the rest of the season off and sort the team out in summer.
Brands seems like he has a shopping list for the summer where we won't get our pants pulled down like you do in Jan when other clubs know you're desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.