Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our issue is that whatever decent run of form we had coincided with a few of the newcomers hitting the ground running. Since then, Gomes and Richarlison in particular have gone off a cliff.

I’m absolutely not (yet) in the knee-jerk “Marco Out” camp, but at a circumstantial level at least, that issue strikes me as natural talent being coached out of players.

Part of that could well be down to his refusal to stick with a formation/set of players to bed into it. If I were him I’d polish this turd up to the best of my ability and spend the next 5 or so league games playing the same formation/players to see if any kind of understanding forms.

It doesn’t look good for the lad, though...

I am in no way suggesting that we consider changing Managers because we shouldn't but serious questions have got to be asked of Silva. Far too many sub standard performances which have nothing to do with transition and highly paid professional footballers that are incapable of doing even the most basic things a footballer does such as passing. Really poor and it has got to be sorted urgently this.

Whoever we want to blame today this simply aint good enough.

Leicester have not turned up at all, they have been sloppy, poor at the back and have posed no attacking threat whatsoever.

Yet they are still winning 1-0....

still happy to have dcl up top for the season mate.

thought as much

Status
Not open for further replies.