2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today's game was won and lost on the clown we have in goal. Don't kid yourself that Gueye would've changed things.

All being equal, we'd have been 1-0 at half time, 2-0 with a decent referee, and we were looking comfortable and in control.

The capitulation after was entirely down to that bellend in goal, and after which, EVERYONE'S head dropped. What would Gueye have done? Inspired us? Led us like a captain? Nope. He'd have just carried on chasing shadows like everyone else did.

Honestly, i know it's the Gueye thread, but why we never kept Joel, I will never know. Only Joel wouldn't have got a Hero's welcome after that [Poor language removed] show in the Derby.

Today's game was won and lost on the clown we have in goal. Don't kid yourself that Gueye would've changed things.

All being equal, we'd have been 1-0 at half time, 2-0 with a decent referee, and we were looking comfortable and in control.

The capitulation after was entirely down to that bellend in goal, and after which, EVERYONE'S head dropped. What would Gueye have done? Inspired us? Led us like a captain? Nope. He'd have just carried on chasing shadows like everyone else did.

Honestly, i know it's the Gueye thread, but why we never kept Joel, I will never know. Only Joel wouldn't have got a Hero's welcome after that [Poor language removed] show in the Derby.

Did Pickford gift them 6 goals?

So Joel Robles was the missing piece today. Unreal.

Would have made a difference today because of the protection he would provide to Keane and Zouma. They had no coverage today.

For anyone wanting rid of Gana, Davies was unable to deputise for him today and Morgan was even worse.
I actually question Silvas judgement on why Davies was selected over Schneiderlin.

For no other reason than Schneiderlins natural game is to sit deep. Even if he is utterly useless. It is like selecting the most useful useless.

And where is James Mccarthy!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pickford's mistake was atrocious but don't kid yourself, Spurs were winning the game regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.