2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great free kick, showed balls an took it from Iceland.

But lets not forget the fact he was bloody atrocious for Watford's 2 goals.... himself and Gomes turning their backs to a free kick is schoolboy stuff.

Great free kick, showed balls an took it from Iceland.

But lets not forget the fact he was bloody atrocious for Watford's 2 goals.... himself and Gomes turning their backs to a free kick is schoolboy stuff.
Was actually Richarlison that needed piping down so he could take the free kick. Shows he's got a set thought, which is good as it stops things like Mirallas penalties.

Also not part of my response but cba doing a separate post

i never want to see digne take another corner or free kick again
Mate, EVERY other corner and free kick hit the first man and their were LOADS
Needs to work on his set pieces delivery

The whole team needs to work on corners more to be fair. It's just not acceptable that we're so poor at them
It's the Everton set piece curse, they were good at the start of the season and they've slowly turned to crap.

Sigurdsons set pieces are gash aswell since he's been with us

Looks like Digne could have impressed you chaps last night

Worth the wait on a left back. Glad we signed Martina, and suffered with him at left back at times.

Was actually Richarlison that needed piping down so he could take the free kick. Shows he's got a set thought, which is good as it stops things like Mirallas penalties.

Also not part of my response but cba doing a separate post

Richarlison I can understand as often the striker has a tough time getting a ton of touches since he's always closely marked but there is no excuse for Gylfi not being more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.