Josephine

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Martyn
Coleman Stones Lescott Baines
Barry
Arteta Pienaar
Gravesen
Rooney(young) Lukaku

I’m hungover and somebody asked me this question last night, please tell me your best Everton eleven you have seen, I realise mine isn’t fantastic but I’m only 22, I reckon that side would have a good crack at the top four.

Martyn
Barry
Arteta Pienaar
Gravesen
Rooney(young) Lukaku

I’m hungover and somebody asked me this question last night, please tell me your best Everton eleven you have seen, I realise mine isn’t fantastic but I’m only 22, I reckon that side would have a good crack at the top four.
Only 22
I’ve seen Ball , Kendall , Latchford , McKenzie , Lineker , Harvey , Morrissey , Sheedy , Kanchelkis and I’ve had the privilege of seeing the Vision play for us albeit I was only 7/8 yrs old

Southall
Coleman
Watson
Lescott
Baines or digne
Kanchelskis
Carsley
Areta
Richy
Lukaku
Beardsley

Bench
Martyn
Jags
Gravesen
Cahill
Rooney

Martyn
Barry
Arteta Pienaar
Gravesen
Rooney(young) Lukaku

This is one of those rare occasions when I would not trade my longevity for youth :)

I feel sorry for young Blues when a line up like that, albeit a worthy one,is their top all time XI, Josephine :(

FWIW......

Southall

Stevens.....Labone.....Ratcliffe....Van Den Hauwe

Deulefeou....Kendall.....Reid.....Sheedy

Rooney.....Big Bob

This is one of those rare occasions when I would not trade my longevity for youth :)

I feel sorry for young Blues when a line up like that, albeit a worthy one,is their top all time XI, Josephine :(

FWIW......

Southall

Rooney.....Big Bob

Two slight changes... otherwise I'm with you.

Southall

Dave Thomas....Kendall.....Reid.....Sheedy

Sharpe.....Big Bob

Martyn
Barry
Arteta Pienaar
Gravesen
Rooney(young) Lukaku

Pickford
Coleman Mina Zouma Digne
Geuye
Siggy Gomes
Lozano Richarlison Bernard

Southall
Stevens
Ratcliffe
Degsy/Waggy
Baines
Bracewell
Reid
Steven
Sheedy
Lineker
Sharp

I went with mainly the 80s side as its the last one that was a top top side, therefore tough to break it up as most players we have had since bar probably Kanchelskis and Dunc wouldn't get in that side. The Arteta, Cahill, Osman and Pienaar were pleasing but we didn't win anything, Baines gets the nod because at his best he was the best in his position arguably. It is hard to leave out Andrei K but again Steven achieved more for us in that position. Tough question as we have had a lot of players.

FWIW......

Southall

Rooney.....Big Bob
You spelt Kanchelskis with a De...

Status
Not open for further replies.