2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero was hitting a goal every 2 games at the same age...Richarlison is on a similar trajectory.

Both very different players but no reason to doubt Richarlison cant be a world star. Look how Neymar is sticking his neck out praising him.

Maaate, leave it out. @Zatara he is a one in 3 player and 1 in 8 at watford. He is in a purpel patch here, hardly a "trajectory"

His time at Watford is well documented as are the reasons for his lack of goals in the 2nd half of the season.

I'm interested in your workings out regarding his 1 in 3 goal scoring record this season?

Can you show me how you achieved that stat?

I know we all know hes boss, but mad how good he actually is init

Thanks for sharing. Great vid.

I can’t decide if I’d prefer to see tun out wide where he’s so good or upfront where he has so much potential.

I never thought we’d be able to say we have Brazil’s starting centre forward playing for us and he can’t be far away from being a regular starter for them (competing with Jesus and Firmino).

He clearly loves playing for us and for Silva. No way he’s going anywhere anytime soon and if/when he eventually does it’ll only be to one of the very biggest clubs in the world and for one of the very largest transfer fees.

That’s why I put “at the time” in brackets.

Clearly we paid over the odds for what he was worth at that point ode to the issues with Watford.

It was a gamble, but thankfully it seems to be paying off.
I don't think we did pay over the odds though. I was made up when we bought him and thought we paid a fair price at worst.

I see he's gotten the Neymar seal of approval.
5d9dd5a8200da037093ecf0d329282c4.jpg

His time at Watford is well documented as are the reasons for his lack of goals in the 2nd half of the season.

I'm interested in your workings out regarding his 1 in 3 goal scoring record this season?

Can you show me how you achieved that stat?

Mate, you cannot count his time at Everton, 9 games as a viable stat. Naismith and Jelavic had mad stats at times too.

Mate, you cannot count his time at Everton, 9 games as a viable stat. Naismith and Jelavic had mad stats at times too.

1 in 2.5 for America Mineiro
1 in 4 for Fluminense
1 in 7.5 for Watford
6 in 9 for Everton
1 in 4 for Brazil u20
2 in 4 for Brazil

As a 21 year old we can highlight that alot of those appearances would have been as a substitute.

At Watford he was brilliant for the 1st half of the season...Silva went then he fell off a cliff in goals scored but was very consistent defensively stat wise under their new manager.

As has been stated...he hadnt had a break in 2 seasons at that point.

If you think hes having a purple patch then when would you feel that hes a top player if he keeps up his form? End of the season?

1 in 2.5 for America Mineiro
1 in 4 for Fluminense
1 in 7.5 for Watford
6 in 9 for Everton
1 in 4 for Brazil u20
2 in 4 for Brazil

As a 21 year old we can highlight that alot of those appearances would have been as a substitute.

At Watford he was brilliant for the 1st half of the season...Silva went then he fell off a cliff in goals scored but was very consistent defensively stat wise under their new manager.

As has been stated...he hadnt had a break in 2 seasons at that point.

If you think hes having a purple patch then when would you feel that hes a top player if he keeps up his form? End of the season?

Mate, I am just saying it is too early to to talk about him in the way people are. We need a boss slotter and as yet, he is not ready.

Mate, I am just saying it is too early to to talk about him in the way people are. We need a boss slotter and as yet, he is not ready.

Ohhh...you dont think he will keep up a ratio of 6 in 9 ? I dont think many people expect that from him

Hes got 26 games to hit 9 goals to take him to 15 premier league goals for the season.

If he stays fit then i think he will have 10 by the end of December.

Bearing in mind he doesnt take penalties and is being played as a CF i think thats a very good target to aim for.

Ohhh...you dont think he will keep up a ratio of 6 in 9 ? I dont think many people expect that from him

Hes got 26 games to hit 9 goals to take him to 15 premier league goals for the season.

If he stays fit then i think he will have 10 by the end of December.

Bearing in mind he doesnt take penalties and is being played as a CF i think thats a very good target to aim for.
Or take free kicks and has only played up top for a little over half his appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.