Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard has looked pretty good this season creates and gets good chances, it might be a touch of bad luck for him. Walcott, wasn't that always his big issue at Arsenal?
Yes never was a polished finisher, that's twice now for Bernard to fluff his lines, against Utd and today. Probably just needs a goal, his around play is still quality.

A hard earned but deserved point there. Had a few chances. But I’m happy with a point away to an unbeaten Chelsea side. And the jagielka change actually changed our play for the better and allowed us to push forward a bit more instead of being penned in. Good work lads and Marco.

Jags did well! When I 1st saw his dad-bod I was reminded of the time he was considered by advanced metrics as the fastest player in the prem.

Pleased with the result.

Stuck in there when they switched up a gear, but more consistency in the composure up top and we can easily knick these games away at the better teams.

Cracking result that. They only got going once Hazard did and it only lasted 15 mins. He's such a good player though.

Really good at the back and played some really good stuff at times. Hoping that the Sigurdsson and Richarlison injuries aren't too bad like.

Also, how much of a gobsh*te is Morata?

Said before the game that I’d be happy with a draw.
Won’t be many that will come to Stamford Bridge and come away with anything.

Scrappy game all in all, but great defending and organisation from us. Still need to be a bit more dangerous going forward, but still massive steps forward from last season.

Also, Barkley is a rat. Pass it on.

Well done, lads.

I didn’t want to tempt fate earlier but at no stage during that second half onslaught did I feel the concession of a goal was inevitable, as it would have been in previous seasons.

That draw today speaks volumes about the new Everton.

Bloody hell mate, i did!

Ref certainly had Morata’s number. He was trying everything to get a pen - rat

Didn't watch the game but it sounded like he was doing everything Wilson was doing against us. Just a sad state of Premier league football that even with all the millioms they're getting paid, they have to try and rely on cheating and conning instead of just letting their talent do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.