Everton Youth Teams Thread

Love the Unsworth quote on Kyle John.

“Kyle did great for Paul Tait in the Under-18s at the start of the season,” Unsworth explained. “John Ebbrell, Franny [Jeffers] and I have watched him, and we thought he had the ability and physicality to step up.

“He started training with us a couple of months ago and he’s cemented that right-back place. He looks a real class act. He is a great boy and if he continues to progress as he has done since he’s been with us, he’s got a very bright future.”

He’s ceratainly been the surprise of the season converting to the problem position of right back both at u18 and U23s . The “physicality” comment is an interesting one as John has always struck me as pacy and skilful and I worried about his size and physicality, so nice to see they think he’s got that .

Love the Unsworth quote on Kyle John.

“Kyle did great for Paul Tait in the Under-18s at the start of the season,” Unsworth explained. “John Ebbrell, Franny [Jeffers] and I have watched him, and we thought he had the ability and physicality to step up.

“He started training with us a couple of months ago and he’s cemented that right-back place. He looks a real class act. He is a great boy and if he continues to progress as he has done since he’s been with us, he’s got a very bright future.”

He’s ceratainly been the surprise of the season converting to the problem position of right back both at u18 and U23s . The “physicality” comment is an interesting one as John has always struck me as pacy and skilful and I worried about his size and physicality, so nice to see they think he’s got that .

..involved with the first team for the midweek game, probably in the Anthony Gordon category as ‘ones to keep an eye on.’ Clearly highly thought of youngsters.

The 2nd cup game of the week for Everto u23s is away to Blackburn tonight 7pm ko, in what is the 2nd group game of the premier league cup,Everton won there 1st cup game v Doncaster 3-0,while Blackburn lost there 1st game 3-1 v Sheff utd and it does not look live on anything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everton u18s also play there 2nd game of the u18s premier league cup tomorrow v west brom at 11am,the 1st game we won 2-1 at Fulham,---if is was the league it would be basically top v bottom,remember before out last game we lost last min,west brom were the only team to stop us winning any game this season when we drew 3-3 at finch farm a month or so ago
Under 18s win 10-0 v west Brom at finch farm in the premier League cup puts them top of group above Arsenal and Fulham
Wow 10-0

Under 18s win 10-0 v west Brom at finch farm in the premier League cup puts them top of group above Arsenal and Fulham
Wow 10-0
We were actually already 2 points clear at the top,and stay that way with arsenal winning there game today as well,next game in december is between us/arsenal-you saying the score is 1st time i even knew myself as seen it 100% no where else,as we know what everton are like and west brom are as bad,with not seeing anything from someone at the ground either etc lol

TABLE - U18S PREMIER LEAGUE CUP

EVERTON 6 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES
ARSENAL 4 POINTS FROM2 GAMES
WEST BROM 1 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES
FULHAM 0 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES

How many has Simms got now? Isnt he on a huge amount for the season?

Adoyodin also has a few ive read in the thread?

Astley is the highly rated player isnt he...if so, nice to see him netting!

How many has Simms got now? Isnt he on a huge amount for the season?

Adoyodin also has a few ive read in the thread?

Astley is the highly rated player isnt he...if so, nice to see him netting!
Simms has around the 20 goal mark or tiny touch more all comps already,Adoyodin has around 8 ish,and Astley yes
actually the 3rd time simms has 4 goals a game this season

Simms has around the 20 goal mark or tiny touch more all comps already,Adoyodin has around 8 ish,and Astley yes
actually the 3rd time simms has 4 goals a game this season

Seems like he should move up to the 23s if hes netting with such ease.

Didnt unsworth say Astley was the best player on his 23s debut...wonder why hes been dropped down again?