Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how many players we have who stink out the gaff. Do other teams have this too? Seeing Walcott and Coleman each week makes me think we're automatically playing at a disadvantage. Those two did nothing whatsoever right today.

Get a grip.

'Stink the gaff out'.

Hardly.

They maybe weren't at their best, but we didn't play badly at all.

Gomes is a joy watch
Absolutely.Every effort should be made to sign him next summer ,even for a very big fee. Class footballer and could become one our best ever since the Prem started. Genuine box to box classic midfielder..a mixture of the old 'inside forward' and 'wing half' with tons of talent and not afraid to go in were it hurts,were matches can be won or lost. Pickford played well,and Siggy as well,but Gomes was sublime and is my MOM.

I'm weirdly ok with the result. I feel we missed big chances! Jordan was clear man of the match. But we just went to old Trafford and had Utd sweating and wasting time to see it out. I still see progress.

Newcastle were 45 minutes away from getting Mourinho the sack mate. This isn't Fergie's Utd, it's not enough to have them sweating when the likes of Derby and Wolves go there with no fear.

We didn't deserve to lose today but that wasn't good enough overall from us either. Some of that sits with Silva.

Absolutely.Every effort should be made to sign him next summer ,even for a very big fee. Class footballer and could become one our best ever since the Prem started. Genuine box to box classic midfielder..a mixture of the old 'inside forward' and 'wing half' with tons of talent and not afraid to go in were it hurts,were matches can be won or lost. Pickford played well,and Siggy as well,but Gomes was sublime and is my MOM.

Sure I read somewhere he's got a £40m buy out clause, could be wrong like.

Very little??? Probably more shots on target and chances than we have ever had against them. Bernard open goal, Coleman with only de gea to beat. 2 headers unfortunately straight at the keeper and a few shots. We had enough chances to get a result. Think you are just hurting because we haven't won so you are not thinking straight.

I´m just thinking same old story. I mean, a lot of people are saying our goalkeeper was man of the match and that´s in a game where United barely didn´t get out of first gear.

We had a few chances but I´d absolutely expect that to be the case at 2-0 down and chasing the game. I´ll reiterate the point... This is a really poor United team and the next few weeks will only help to confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.