Rating so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoPat

Player Valuation: £50k
Overall still postive for the season but today's performance and last week letting Bournemouth back into has dampened things a bit.

I'm a 6 out of 10 so far.

4.5/10.

Can’t hold on leads against Wolves and Bournemouth.

Horrendous zonal marking.

No clean sheets.

Can’t beat a pub team at home.

Last edited:

5/10

Showed a good account of ourselves with 10 men twice.

Some, I stress some, good attacking football.

Leaking too many goals, poor defending at set pieces in particular.

Crap subs from Silva in half the games.

Should have been looking much higher up the table with the fixtures we were given.

Some good attacking play, a lot of atrocious defending, two stupid reds, two lost leads, a draw at home to a crap side, but undefeated for now.
Really need our new signings to be raring to go after the intl break.

Bump in the road today.
Results wise it's a 5/10 considering the short time and change of players.
Tendencies to expansive play and playing all those minutes with 10men is a 7/10.
Ability to get players understand and effectuate the zonal marking system is a 3/10.
That should give a 5/10 so far. His task is monumental and I'm more than happy to give him time.

I'm going for a solid 6.5 out of 10 because I can see some promise there. The only thing though (for me) is that the lads are giving it a go and looking a bit better than they have in the past, but at times they do appear to not know what they are supposed to be doing, and that's would be down to the Manager... I guess. Early days yet though, and plenty of time for everything to slide into place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.