New Everton Stadium Discussion

Anyone on here got first hand experience of being a billionaire and managing money in a high finance world, specifically focused at making the most amount of income from across the globe? Also has anyone got that first hand insight of the expertise of said billionaire at ensuring he remains a billionaire while structuring the finance for a football club (and many other business interests) he didn't have to go anywhere near? I assume some have because they seem to know a hell of a lot about how billionaires operate in the finance world. If it was solely about making money, I am pretty sure he could make a shedload more cash by investing in Donald Trump t-shirts or oil pipelines.
No. Everyones winging it. No one has a clue. Is there a pro everton thread anywhere ?

But he's right to say that in the absence of the exact data it's permissible to make a strong case that, given that the Santander transfer payments from City and United were brought forward (and he produces evidence of that), the Chinese Bank credit, which is a three year facility, has likely also been activated. The club were obviously looking to lean heavily on borrowing this summer.

And I think he's also right in the conclusions he drew re the future: more sqaud pruning; more reliance on credit, and therefore a necessity for the club to both grow commercially to avoid getting locked into these destructive cycles AND to get a capital injection from a rights issue maybe.
So he hasn’t got all the data and it’s likely but has no proof that the Chinese facility was used and maybe a rights issue
So ifs buts likelys and maybes is how he came to his conclusion
Right so

Last edited:
So he hasn’t got all the data and it’s likely but has no proof that the Chinese facility was used and maybe a rights issue
So ifs buts likely sand maybes is how he came to his conclusion
Right so
What earthly reason, other than to use them, would be the point of forwarding transfer fee payments from City and United to this summer which were due next year (which they were)?

What earthly reason, other than to use them, would be the point of forwarding transfer fee payments from City and United to this summer which were due next year (which they were)?
As you pointed out on your post Dave he has made a lot of assumptions and guesswork I have no idea why the monies where brought forward
I’ve a fair grasp of economics and buisness and a bit of knowledge of accountancy but these lads do things that no one knows about.
The company I work for had an company in the IFSC in Dublin
That company made over 100 m profit in one year
They had no office , no employees , no buisness dealings yet managed to submit accounts.
Who even ordered the accounts to be drawn up ?
It’s the way multi nationals and billionaires work

So ifs buts likelys and maybes is how he came to his conclusion
Right so
Well that's why we have forums isn't it? To debate and put possibilities forward.

Moshiri banked on liverpool winning the commonwealth games bid.
I don't think there ever was a plan b, I dont even think moshiri now knows if he wants a new stadium or not.

Moshiri banked on liverpool winning the commonwealth games bid.
I don't think there ever was a plan b, I dont even think moshiri now knows if he wants a new stadium or not.
Behave, for one we had no chance on that and everyone knew it and if we did get piled off with those games it would of made the ground design much harder, didnt even dodge a bullet on that, didnt want it anyway