Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think usmanov will sit in the back ground chucking money to moshri, not sure if he really wants to be on the board, Morshir will buy woods and kenwrights shares, harris with do the same, leaving ryazantsev keeping an eye on things like some kgb agent

Could hide a pair of war heads into the liver buildings as well..
Proper Bond villain style.

1534259915528.png

What, over this BS rumour?

Lol.

Never happening in a million years.
In fairness I wouldn’t say a comment from the horses mouth of, ‘if my mate needs a hand, of course I’ll help him out’, constitutes a BS rumour.

It’s been on the cards since the day Moshiri arrived and it’s now merely coming to fruition.

You either get beat by them or join them. City or Chelsea fans couldn’t care less who has bankrolled their success. And if any clubs younger fanbase deserve success...it’s Everton’s. I was fortunate to witness the mid 80s, how I’d love my lad to see a successful Everton side.
And to be fair to Citeh, they've invested in the local area well, as I'm sure we plan to, except we'll do it better.

In fairness I wouldn’t say a comment from the horses mouth of, ‘if my mate needs a hand, of course I’ll help him out’, constitutes a BS rumour.

It’s been on the cards since the day Moshiri arrived and it’s now merely coming to fruition.
He's just chatting nonsense to keep himself looking relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.