Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other factor you have to consider is who would actually come.

100%.. many in that category won’t we know and there are reasons for a premium in this case.. but you know.. £50m!

Guess key is he’ll grow to £50m with performance payouts.. which means he probably would be worth every cent.

The problem with judging him solely on his performances for Watford is that it’s far too small a sample size to prove anything.

Perhaps we should trust the manager who signed him to begin with and actually worked with him ?

Because no manager anywhere has ever made a mistake signing a player he thought was good enough to move to a bigger club. Martinez definitely didn’t do that with any of his signings.

Most sources are now saying up to 40m.

Which for some reason sounds a hell of a lot better than 50m to me.

The lad looked a talent early doors, then he struggled for games and tailed off, I know I said it with Koeman, but if the manager wants the boy, get him in innit, I will trust Brands and Silva till they no longer deserve it.

I think he’s boss, to be fair

And if Silva wants him that much he obviously knows way more than we do

And if he get the tune out of him he got last season, I’m in. Hopefully Sandro will surprise us...maybe

Boss

I think he’s boss, to be fair

And if Silva wants him that much he obviously knows way more than we do

And if he get the tune out of him he got last season, I’m in. Hopefully Sandro will surprise us...maybe

Boss
In a good, non clown like way !

Might be over spending slightly here but don't forget, we've probably saved £50m on the Seamus Coleman fee

Status
Not open for further replies.