Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone should contact Mosheri soon as, Tell him lads on here think the two experienced football professionals he's employed
as Manager and DOF have massively overpaid for a bog standard wide man, and to stop spending money ,showing ambition is kopite behaviour :

The joke's on you mate -- this is what people were saying last year about Koeman and Walsh!

We have to read into what the club are doing on limited observations because we can't see behind the scenes. And this transfer is a sign that nothing has changed.

Marco Silva is building a young talented side, I am excited by his quiet but meaningful leadership that will eventually bring success back to Everton....

Richarlison for 40m plus add ons is a high price, but with his age 21 & the transfer market as it is it could prove to be a good signing....

Excited for the coming season, I feel the wind has changed & it's blowing in the right direction for. Marco Silva & the Everton youngsters..

People cry arsing about why we don't sign Malcolm etc, maybe because we where never after him because the lads effectively stated he wants a move into Italian footy.

As fir comparing this to signings under Walsh, nah, we signed players who had either peaked for too much, or who didn't suit any system we had in place.

This lad perfectly suits the managers and dof system, is only 21 and in the form he showed under Silva was being linked to Chelsea, united etc.

Given last year he went straight from finishing his season in Brazil to starting here, do was knackered no doubt, git no problem with this deal whatsoever.
£50 million tho ?? I get we want him but £50 million pounds.. paying £30 extra as we properly upset them....not sure this is a plan.
Too early to say we might hugely overpay........but if he comes for anywhere near that price...im buying Everton shares...coz we must clearly be on the up.

I will do that.

He initially had a real spark in the league and had the wow factor that teams need and fans love. Silva is addressing the gaps that we can see, buying horses for courses and that is what Koeman didn’t do.

Finances permitting, we have to give Brands and Silva a chance to build their own team.

..he was terrific in the game at Goodison. I didn’t know him but my son and I were saying how good it would be to have a player with that pace and purpose away from home. He’s a big old unit, decent in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.