New song for Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Marco, I wrote you but you still ain’t callin’, I left my Twitter, facebook and instagram at the bottom.

I sent 2 tweets back in autumn, you must not have got em, you probably got me on your block list or something, sometimes I tweet a bit angry after a loss.

But anyway f*** it, what’s been up man? How was Watford?

We had a poor season too, so we hired Marcel.

If we have a poor start guess what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna make a banner.

I read about the Pozzo’s too I’m sorry, I had a friend sacked by some club who didn’t want him.

I know you probably hear this ever day, but I’m your biggest fan, I even heard that press conference that you did with Brands.

I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man. I like that you nearly saved Hull too that s*** was phat.

Anyways, hope you get this man. Hit me back, just to chat. Truly yours, your biggest fan.

Mr. Bill.

Dear Marco, I wrote you but you still ain’t callin’, I left my Twitter, facebook and instagram at the bottom.

I sent 2 tweets back in autumn, you must not have got em, you probably got me on your block list or something, sometimes I tweet a bit angry after a loss.

But anyway f*** it, what’s been up man? How was Watford?

We had a poor season too, so we hired Marcel.

If we have a poor start guess what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna make a banner.

I read about the Pozzo’s too I’m sorry, I had a friend sacked by some club who didn’t want him.

I know you probably hear this ever day, but I’m your biggest fan, I even heard that press conference that you did with Brands.

I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man. I like that you nearly saved Hull too that s*** was phat.

Anyways, hope you get this man. Hit me back, just to chat. Truly yours, your biggest fan.

Mr. Bill.
The team is 3 down I’m wondering why
Went to the game at all
There’s rainclouds out my transfer window
We need an overhaul
And if we’d only play with attacking flair it would all be great again
You remind me of Martinez, of Martinez

Need a bit of help with this one but feel like it has potential.
To the tune of hi ho silver lining

We go everywhere, you know it baby!
That's where we're at!
Travel up and down the country
Europe and back
On the hunt for leagues and trophies
Back on the map
So if we ever get to Wembley....
We'll be having a laugh!

And it's hi ho Marco Silva!

That's all I've got so far.

Lets go out and win some silver ....

To the tune of Kaiser Chiefs ‘Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!

Marco, Marco, Marco Silva, woah, woah woah

Nice and simple, easy to remember, crushingly trite and monotonous, everything an Everton song should be!

Something using Silver by Echo & The Bunnymen would really brass McCulloch off on a marching with banners & starting petitions scale.

Silver Machine by Hawkwind would be a bit more original than the obvious Hi Ho 1 but it'll end up as '1 Marco Silva' anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.