2017/18 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman has always been a better player than Jags. Who else would you give the armband to anyway?
Actual jokes yeah? Coleman's crossing and shooting seems like hitting hopefuls rather than pinpoint.

Jags was good at DM when he came in for us, then moved to CB and was a beast... for a while.

From the current bunch - honestly, Pickford.

Actual jokes yeah? Coleman's crossing and shooting seems like hitting hopefuls rather than pinpoint.

Jags was good at DM when he came in for us, then moved to CB and was a beast... for a while.

From the current bunch - honestly, Pickford.

Jags has been nothing for years. Coleman's still got it & could approach his peak this season. Pickford's too young & loses his head when things go wrong, saw that in the West Ham game.

Jags has been nothing for years. Coleman's still got it & could approach his peak this season. Pickford's too young & loses his head when things go wrong, saw that in the West Ham game.
You mean the absolutely meaningless last game of the season which was horrible to watch and no one even wanted to be on that pitch?

Yeah, I'd take that as a measuring stick, and not, you know, the previous 37 when he did well and even told off his "senior" players, including our precious Rooneyboy.

You mean the absolutely meaningless last game of the season which was horrible to watch and no one even wanted to be on that pitch?

Yeah, I'd take that as a measuring stick, and not, you know, the previous 37 when he did well and even told off his "senior" players, including our precious Rooneyboy.

Because you'd really want a captain who's not arsed about a Premier League game because it's "meaningless".

It’s always very easy for us players to hide behind managers. We have had three or four now and maybe we get away with a bit of the stick that’s flying around because it’s always on the manager’s toes, whether that be Roberto, Ronald, Sam, Moyesy before that.

“It’s about time us players now step up to the plate. We’ve not been close to winning something for a long time and at Everton that’s what we want, that’s what I want.

“I’ve been there a long time and, if I leave without having won anything, I’ll be very disappointed. As a group of players, no matter who the manager is, we need to take responsibility.”

What a lad, if he isnt captain next season, the club needs torching!

CAPTAIN COLEMAN

upload_2018-5-31_18-46-46.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.