Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zidane: "after winning the cl 3 years in a row, I felt it was time to step up to the next level. When the opportunity to work with Bill kenwright came up and to manage players like cuco martina, it was an easy decision. That and the 2 tickets to blood brothers for me and the missus".

Zidane: "after winning the cl 3 years in a row, I felt it was time to step up to the next level. When the opportunity to work with Bill kenwright came up and to manage players like cuco martina, it was an easy decision. That and the 2 tickets to blood brothers for me and the missus".
jonjoe kenny - 24 games started, 2 sub appearances, 1 assist (against West Ham in the 4-0 win at home) - all competitions

cuco martina - 25 games started, 1 sub appearance, 2 assists (against Arsenal in the 5-1 away defeat and against Palace in the 3-1 win at home) - all competitions

who gets more abuse though?

people think Kenny will be a decent backup for coleman but cuco is not decent backup for baines?

it's bizarre

personally I'd get rid of both, both are not good enough.

jonjoe kenny - 24 games started, 2 sub appearances, 1 assist (against West Ham in the 4-0 win at home) - all competitions

cuco martina - 25 games started, 1 sub appearance, 2 assists (against Arsenal in the 5-1 away defeat and against Palace in the 3-1 win at home) - all competitions

people think Kenny will be a decent backup for coleman but cuco is not decent backup for baines?

it's bizarre

Haha. They're both turd and should be nowhere near our club. Martina gets more stick because he's on about 50k per week.

it's bizarre

Why is assists the only relevant stat? Martina is a nightmare defensively, whereas Kenny is pretty decent and only 21.

it's bizarre

Martina is 28 and last season was the first time Kenny had played senior football at any level. You would think Kenny had more room to improve than Martina.

It would be funny if Zidane was appointed, just for the world-class meltdown on Twitter etc.
And.as I'm in fantasyland, his first signing being Ramos.

Status
Not open for further replies.