Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope hes announced as manager of Napoli and makes this forum burst into flames.

Sam-Allardyce.jpg

Do you seriously believe that Brands and Silva have not spoken or that decisions have not been made about the players to come in and go out ?

At most clubs I’d assume that yes they have. Or at the very least that both were aware of the other’s arrival and happy with it. With Everton.....there’s too long a history of things just being done in a haphazard and ad hoc way.

I don’t trust at all that we’ve made a decision on players coming in, especially between those two, nor do I think the outs have been decided apart from Mirallas and a couple other completely fringe players.

At most clubs I’d assume that yes they have. Or at the very least that both were aware of the other’s arrival and happy with it. With Everton.....there’s too long a history of things just being done in a haphazard and ad hoc way.

I don’t trust at all that we’ve made a decision on players coming in, especially between those two, nor do I think the outs have been decided apart from Mirallas and a couple other completely fringe players.
You could easily be right... hopefully not.

Loads of managers being appointed all over the League, must be some sort of clause we are waiting for to announce Silva. I love how I keep reading that Brands is searching for a new manager and looking at options...before appointing Marco Silva, Everton PR can't even BS properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.