Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep trotting this line out, I'd love to know how you can prove it was because of this and not just a natural decline ?
8 games 4 wins 3 draws and 1 loss was 4th before we approached him.

Just after we got Sam their record was 15 games 6 wins 4 draws and 5 losses

When they sacked him 24 games 7 wins 5 draws and 12 losses. They really did fall off a cliff

Silva gone to Portugal? Sounds like he's on holiday to me. It's not like he's Portuguese and might be sorting out his affairs before starting a time consuming job that he's been after for a long time is it?

Silva gone to Portugal? Sounds like he's on holiday to me. It's not like he's Portuguese and might be sorting out his affairs before starting a time consuming job that he's been after for a long time is it?
Is SA place in Portugal ? erm.

Mental some of the posts on here.
I assume you are referring specifically to @overkill ’s suggesting Tony Bellew be considered for Everton’s vacant manager position.
Like you, I must confess to being a little taken aback initially by the audaciousness of such a left field proposition and if we were to appoint Tony, i’d Like to see Capt Jags be appointed alongside the boxing champ: a two pronged gaffer appointment with Big Dunc in a senior advisory role.
I’m confident that the Everton Board will seriously entertain this ‘dream team’ combo, and finally, after 5 years of poor stewardship under a clueless Catalan, a useless fat Dutchman, and another fatty Englander, Everton can move confidently forward into some brave new world.
It’s fantastic to finally feel hope again...

NSNO

Didn't we sign angel markelo? Dutch under 23 left back or did I make that up

UnsungGorgeousHornet-max-1mb.gif

Everyone knows it Marco Silva...WRD is not ITK anymore....still waiting on the LB he said we signed

And that's the problem right there.

It's clear WRD gets some information and he shares what he gets in good faith. The point is, his posts are almost exclusively "info". He doesn't hang around for a back and forth exchange.

His hit rate is pretty good, but people generally focus on the misses. That's why the genuine ITK's can't be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.