Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be an absolute moral boost if, just a few minutes after the final whistle of the season, the club announced the departure of BFS and all of his back room staff.

Then two or three days later the club announced the arrival of his successor.

That would a superb statement of intent and get the fans back on side.

Is it too much to ask?

Take it easy mate, are you a member over there? Unfortunately I haven’t been a regular member/user/poster like some on here over the years and really just read posts rather than looking who’s sent it. Added to that I take itks with a pinch of salt most of the time so as you say I’m not really up to speed on all things related to forums. Out of curiosity why does he no longer post on here?

ITKs are attention seekers. They move on when people question them because it hurts their ego.

Why. Did you even bother looking at their team.

We were weak in midfield & in attack, key players missing & lack of goal threat meant we were going to find it hard to create chances...

We need to strengthen all round bringing in the minimum of 5 players minimum in the summer...

It would be an absolute moral boost if, just a few minutes after the final whistle of the season, the club announced the departure of BFS and all of his back room staff.

Is it too much to ask?
Surely one or another they have to say something

The man is who he is. The man is how he is. The man never promised anyone he would change.
The man you need to be angry with is the man below.
sport-preview-allardyce-moshiri.jpg
Why does it have to be one or the other. Mishiri needs to take his share of the blame for appointing him.

Mosh is still in a position to change things. If he doesnt then I'm sure he'll take a bigger share of the anger. Up until then, Allardyce is the man who upsets us every time he opens his mouth or puts a team on the pitch so deserves all the stick coming his way.

Is it too much to ask?
To be honest bully, the first sentence on its own would do me? :)

We were weak in midfield & in attack, key players missing & lack of goal threat meant we were going to find it hard to create chances...

We need to strengthen all round bringing in the minimum of 5 players minimum in the summer...
Did you look at their team I asked. If you did you'd not have been so worried. To set up so defensively againt such a poor team at home. Shame.

Not got us relegated
Signed Walcott and Tosun.
26 million in prize money finishing eighth as opposed to in the neither regions of the league
Made us not one of the leagues wipping boys
Organsied the team
Stopped us conceding 4 goals against likely relegated teams
Got about 35+ points in five months.

I think Keneda said up above people believe this is a team littered with talented creative players waiting to be unlocked, pound for pound i think are recruitment has been probably the worst in Europe.

Regardless if he stays or goes he was more deserving of a lap of appreciation yesterday then probably anyone at the club.

On the entertainment i agree its been turgid, but i wouldnt say it hasnt needed to be we are limited, i think anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. Look the way i see it Martinez teams were entertaining fans still wanted him out, fans dont know what they want they want something. Ultimately its about being competitive for me, if you are challenging for CL spot fans and are competing for cups, fans will be fickle about who is in charge really. Lets not all pretend we devotees of the beautiful game ultimately its nuts and bolts of competing and success.
Exactly.

Will this fella give us that?
He has not done at any club he has been at before so in all of his glorious managerial roles that he has had.

If he was a good manager why don’t Arsenal go for him.

He has already said this week that getting 7th or 8 th next season will be good, depending on recruitment.

I want more from my club

Only a week to go Pete, if you believe the rumours.

Oh I don’t believe any rumours, but logic tells me he will be gone soon. I think though that Moshiri won’t want to just sack him without having the replacement all lined up this time. Please god let it be soon........

Oh I don’t believe any rumours, but logic tells me he will be gone soon. I think though that Moshiri won’t want to just sack him without having the replacement all lined up this time. Please god let it be soon........

I agree.

Everton have to name a successor within a few days or they will be labelled as incompetent buffoons again.

Why does it have to be one or the other. Mishiri needs to take his share of the blame for appointing him.

Mosh is still in a position to change things. If he doesnt then I'm sure he'll take a bigger share of the anger. Up until then, Allardyce is the man who upsets us every time he opens his mouth or puts a team on the pitch so deserves all the stick coming his way.
He is who he is and has been for decades. No point asking him to change.
Major blame lies with the person who hired him in panic and is showing nothing to indicate any football nous I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.