Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference, but it’s hard to show that difference at the match. And if the stadiums full, moshiri will just see that and think, “well they are still turning up so it must be a small minority”
Do you honestly think he got to be a billionaire by being that dumb?

a supposed shake up at board room level, chasing a stadium up, several transfers to do, all in a shortened transfer window whilst a world cup is being played out, of all the summers, this one isn't the one to be changing manager.

I wouldn't move house if I was you, oh and don't think of changing your car. It's not worth buying a new telly right now and Don't believe those people who change their gas and eleki. In fact don't change a thing in your life, don't try and better yourself, be content, everything is perfect.....

Face it, due to him having very little support in the fanbase because of his attitude and football, a few bad results next year and he will be facing the chop again and we'll be in the same mess as last year. That isn't stability.

True. His position is untenable regardless.

As I have said a few times the next manager appointment has got to be spot on with zero opportunity to pile on the manager. So that rules out the likes of Silva for me as a few bad results and it will be all "he got Hull relegated!" or "he has had a million clubs in 3 years" (We like to exaggerate somewhat).

The next manager is going to have to be pretty untouchable. We have got ourselves in a right predicament. Worst part is no matter what we do we end up in roughly the same place anyway. Football can be pretty futile at times.

I want what’s best for the club and if that means suffering a defeat for a greater, overall good then that’s what’s got to happen.

Congratulations on winning the Biggest Blue stakes though. I’m sure your prize will be in the post.
Your idea that this forum is Everton Football Club is amusing to say the least.

The only reason he will stay is if we mess up our recruitment this summer (and lets face it, that could happen...).

He was only ever a glorified caretaker because the right man was not available at the time of his appointment. Safe pair of hands etc.

This Brands thing will have a big part of it because surely he will have a big say on who the manager will be but we have to get him in first too. There is probably loads going on behind the scenes in this regard.

Yes at the end of the season is the only time we will know for sure, it seems.

Unfortunately all the signs point to him staying currently. So I am giving my opinion, it's the wrong move. Thank him for steading the ship but we need a new captain.

Wanting Sam out is not the same as supporting Southampton, it's wanting what's best for Everton

sorry but cant agree , I am Evertonian first and foremost when the match starts Everton winning is all I want otherwise why do I regard myself an Evertonian

Sam has to go or not is a seperate issue that can be protested after the match and or via other forums , hopefully the board will take this on board and make the right decision sooner than later

In Goodison tomorrow, I want 37,000 of these:

4awM_4-s_400x400.jpg

I wouldn't move house if I was you, oh and don't think of changing your car. It's not worth buying a new telly right now and Don't believe those people who change their gas and eleki. In fact don't change a thing in your life, don't try and better yourself, be content, everything is perfect.....
have a sit down mush... sam is staying

Yes at the end of the season is the only time we will know for sure, it seems.

Unfortunately all the signs point to him staying currently. So I am giving my opinion, it's the wrong move. Thank him for steading the ship but we need a new captain.

I think that's a perfectly reasonable opinion and one that is very aligned to my own way of thinking.

I do think we will get someone though. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we went for Phillip Cocu actually. Makes sense with the Brands link but don't know enough about him from a management point of view to have feelings on him one way or another. He would at least have a clean slate with the fans (apart from a few weirdos who will assume that all Dutch people are the same...)

The hope and the joy has been so sucked out of almost everyone who watches us. So I can't blame people for sitting in silence and not voicing anger tomorrow.

But if there is any fanfare whatsoever for that embarrassment we have as a manager, then I will be disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.