Not open for further replies.

a few to consider
Julian Nagalsmann-hoffenheim
Tit-Brazil
Lucien Favre-Nice
Peter Bosz
carlo ancelotti
Diego Simeone- Oh yeah
Zidane- Likely to be sacked if they dont win the CL.

Ask their agents if their willing to come and tell them how much funds is available and they will full control of the transfers and no DOF.
The worst they can say is no, and they cant be worse then koeman
that list is from the top of my head with no use of the internet, if moshiri sits down surely he could come up with a better list

a few to consider
Tit-Brazil
Lucien Favre-Nice
Peter Bosz
carlo ancelotti
Diego Simeone- Oh yeah

Ask their agents if their willing to come and tell them how much funds is available and they will full control of the transfers and no DOF.
that list is from the top of my head with no use of the internet, if moshiri sits down surely he could come up with a better list

Already got one as manager, the last thing we need is another one.

He has the highest win percentage of any manager at international level, and it will never be beaten.

If had remained england manager based on his stats he could of won 4 world cups 4 euros and 3 confederation cups if he had remained there for 12 years. He would of been knighted, wembley stadium would be renamed "the sam allardyce stadium" and every football ground he walked into he would be greeted to a standing ovation.

a few to consider
Tit-Brazil
Lucien Favre-Nice
Peter Bosz
carlo ancelotti
Diego Simeone- Oh yeah

Oh no, I disagree @kev . That name alone means he gets my vote. TIT IN!

Reactions: kev

Of course it's impressive. But doesn't mean he's of calibre to take charge of us. And doesn't change the fact rivals for that 7th/6th place have not challenged them for various reasons (manager unrest etc).

He'll be forgotten about next season just like Eddie Howe was after getting Bournemouth to 9th while Burnley struggled in a relegation scrap because he had a poor start to this season.

As for loyalty...no one was interested in Dyche so he stayed. Silva is a flake of a manager. Martinez stayed at Wigan for years, won the FACup, and got a better job.

He was in contention for manager of the season the season they went down, which is a testament to how well he did and how steep the challenge facing him was

He could have left if he'd wanted to at that point, someone in the Prem would have taken him

Status
Not open for further replies.