Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till Sam Presser “ Yeah I had a meeting with Farhad we discussed many things, like transfers and a contract extension for me”

Allardyce will spin this at the presser tomorrow as a chat with the owner about future plans, transfer budget, no discussion about the manager's position etc etc.

No matter what he says in his presser today he will act as usual he’s a professional who’s in it for himself. doesn’t change he’s getting binned unless he says “ I’m staying as I’ve been told “

No matter what he says in his presser today he will act as usual he’s a professional who’s in it for himself. doesn’t change he’s getting binned unless he says “ I’m staying as I’ve been told “
He probably say that anyway, can see him getting sacked if he say something like that, we shall see

If Allardyce is sacked, I just hope that as he exits, the club has a plan to have someone else enter. After all, not having a clear plan, post-Koeman, is how we ended up with FS in the first place.

Having no plan is better than having one which involves keeping Fat Sam as your manager.

Big Scam is currently in his bedroom doing lunges in front of his full size mirror to make sure his Speedos still do the job for his holiday once he gets binned off with 4.8 million of Everton's money.

If that mental image has ruined your morning, don't worry, he'll be in another time zone soon and we'll all be safe.

Big Scam out!

Dom King who is fairly well connected to the club has released an article that Farhad wants him out

i play footy with him occasionally and he told me a few weeks before we got him moshiri wanted him in

Big Scam is currently in his bedroom doing lunges in front of his full size mirror to make sure his Speedos still do the job for his holiday once he gets binned off with 4.8 million of Everton's money.

If that mental image has ruined your morning, don't worry, he'll be in another time zone soon and we'll all be safe.

Big Scam out!

got a semi personally

Status
Not open for further replies.