Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Steve, you'll be missed.

And those that do miss will be allowed a second rotten egg to throw at you
Ahhh I totally agree with your sentiment but in my heart of hearts i think he will stay .... in a different role ..
Back to chief scout ( they will give it another name) under the direction of a genuine DoF with a vision, management skills and international reputation to back it all up ... ie Marcel Brands
Just a thought ... ducks the flying rotten eggs

..the difference is that the Reds have a team strategy and buy players to fit it. It doesn’t matter how much you pay for players who make a positive contribution to success. Our problem is that Koeman bought players and Walsh bought players seperately with no vision or integrated approach. The concern is that Walsh is still there.

Exactly. CL football was not the difference maker for the likes of Robertson Milner Karius even Firmino or Mane. They were bought because they all have the profile to play the counterattacking way Klopp wants. We wasted money on players that had good stats but gave no thought to how they’d fit in a team.

Let's hope this is the start of it. It would bode well for once to sack Walsh and get a new DOF in before a new manager.

This would be a strong indication that Allardyce will be off as well.

Confirm it, Everton.

Heard he planned to retire at the end of the season but Everton being Everton sacked him after the game on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.