Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a horrible image of Shakespeare voyeuring while eating a scotch egg now. Cheers mate!

tumblr_lqmt20LSEP1qj4b9to4_400.gif

lol

That image is now burnt into my brain.

Short of a photo of Allardyce bumming Sammy Lee turning up, the Nationals won`t be arsed. They`re too preoccupied with their wankfest over the RS Champs League game and the death of football as we know it, due to Arsene Clouseau Wenger resigning.
Wenger may be a replacement with Arteta as his no 2 when Sam bites the dust Wenger is admired by Moshri that's just a rumour - had to laugh today after a night of bad health the SS Saturday panel gave big Sam 7-9 put of ten as they again incorrectly claimed he took us out of the bottom three!
Merson gave him a 9lol
As he does what's on the tin (after he ate his desperate dan pie with loads of gravy!)

Wenger may be a replacement with Arteta as his no 2 when Sam bites the dust Wenger is admired by Moshri that's just a rumour - had to laugh today after a night of bad health the SS Saturday panel gave big Sam 7-9 put of ten as they again incorrectly claimed he took us out of the bottom three!
Merson gave him a 9lol
As he does what's on the tin (after he ate his desperate dan pie with loads of gravy!)

16th when he took over Joey, after Monday there wont be any doubt about that.

Lots of me, me, me - I, I, I expected.

He was always going to get really nasty at some point, it`s just the way he is.

However look at the MASSIVE plus point " if " this is true.

If this goes to print on Monday and he`s ripping the club, like has been suggested, his position would be wholly untenable.

No way on this earth is he doing an article in the likes of the Mail, ragging the club and still being here next season.

Reactions: Lob
He was always going to get really nasty at some point, it`s just the way he is.

However look at the MASSIVE plus point " if " this is true.

If this goes to print on Monday and he`s ripping the club, like has been suggested, his position would be wholly untenable.

No way on this earth is he doing an article in the likes of the Mail, ragging the club and still being here next season.

Exactly.

Unless King is using this as colour to his match report - and I highly doubt he'd sit on something like that for that reason - it'll be out this time tomorrow.

More ammo for everyone who goes on Monday. Toxic and untenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.