Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fin fin is correct and Fonseca comes in it needs to be done early, as the players are walking off the pitch v west ham early.

I can’t wait to see Graveyard Tits reaction when he is booted into Bisto

I dont really understand the angst against Rafael.

article-2312885-196AC1F9000005DC-92_634x417.jpg

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01369/Rafael-benitez1_pa_1369132c.jpg

What we need more than a great first team coach is some direction in footballing terms the whole club can buy into.

Then get true believers in this style at every level.

At the moment I couldn't tell you how Everton want to play.

We've gone Moyes - Martinez - Koeman - Allardyce/Walsh - ? in 5 years.

If Brands is appointed he is from the Dutch 4-3-3 school, same as Koeman.

But what if we appoint Fonseca as manager? Will they agree on how football should be played.

Would Brands be picking the manager?

But what if we appoint Fonseca as manager? Will they agree on how football should be played.

Would Brands be picking the manager?

Taking it as a done deal that we have Brands, I'd like to think the manager call should be his and not Moshiri, or at least he should know who the short list is.

Our present squad as it stands is relegation candidates next season.Nobody wants Sam to stay.Martinez tried as Davek repeatedly says to try and change our style and had his moments.Koeman Imo was a disaster.The minute Lukaku left we were in trouble,not a world beater but was vital to our end product and it will take a miracle to get a goal machine in today's market.Rafael has done well over a tough season with the problems at Newcastle.I would like to see him here.I'm sure despite his time with Lfc he would like to show them they were wrong to dismiss him.If he came here it would still take time and a lot more money to get anywhere near the level we all think we should be at but as regards foreign managers he has the best track record to succeed here.

No problem with having a top coach at Everton. Rafael is one so he is welcome as far as I am concerned. I have put to be my Spanish waiter insults and his little club etc etc, Rafael Rafael.

Status
Not open for further replies.