Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I've mentioned this a couple of times along with @davek

I'd feel a little more relaxed if there was talk of us wanting Silva ( regardless what others may say ) as at least it would show some form of plan from Moshiri.

What a massive summer and rebuilding job we have. 4 games remaining and this fella better be at the top of his game when it comes to making key decisions and swiftly

So we should ignore all the better managers that are now available because we wanted someone last year?

Why would we go back in for a manager deemed not good enough for Watford?

A proven failure.

People talk of ambition, then sell themselves short.

I like Silva MG and I've mentioned that a few times.

In this instance though I'm not talking about me wanting him, I'm talking about Moshiri wanting him but you'e already replied to a similar post to mine about 3 messages up

Then surely you would feel worse if we were going for Silva now, given that there are better managers available? Surely the plan should be to get the best manager, not the one you wanted last time?

Indeed, the search for a Manager in October 2017, must surely be different than the search in May 2018.

Football doesnt stand still.

Then surely you would feel worse if we were going for Silva now, given that there are better managers available? Surely the plan should be to get the best manager, not the one you wanted last time?

Better managers available doesn't mean they are available to us though does it. Ancelotti wasn't in a job, neither was Tuchel but they weren't really "available".

So who are the available managers who we can attract mate? Fonseca? I'll take your word for it mate if he's the one good enough to drive is forward as I don't know a great deal about him.

Let me know who you think are the better managers available though.

Indeed, the search for a Manager in October 2017, must surely be different than the search in May 2018.

Football doesnt stand still.
Moshiri was willing to pay about £10M to get him here 6 months ago; if he doesn't bring him here for nothing then that just underlines what a loose cannon he is.

Silva is where we are right now. Please dont say you think this club can attract a Fonseca (or better) given where we are? Silva would be appropriate for us.

Moshiri was willing to pay about £10M to get him here 6 months ago; if he doesn't bring him here for nothing then that just underlines what a loose cannon he is.

Silva is where we are right now. Please dont say you think this club can attract a Fonseca (or better) given where we are? Silva would be appropriate for us.

Lets see what happens, if a sacked Manager of Watford is the best we can do, then we might as well just liquidate.

not sure but Silva didnt do what it would have taken to get him at the time - its not a given that Moshiri has forgiven him for that.

And probably not the thread, but hes a sobering thought, when was the last time Everton appointed a Manager that everybody thought, "hey up", I mean sure people got behind Moyes, Martinez, Koeman and even Big Sam, when they were here, but when was the last time we appointed an actual good Manager?

I personally cant think of 1.

And probably not the thread, but hes a sobering thought, when was the last time Everton appointed a Manager that everybody thought, "hey up", I mean sure people got behind Moyes, Martinez, Koeman and even Big Sam, when they were here, but when was the last time we appointed an actual good Manager?

Howard Kendall in the 80s mate but that's another chapter them 4 will never fit his shoes not even close off topic how are you mouts mate

Howard Kendall in the 80s mate but that's another chapter them 4 will never fit his shoes not even close off topic how are you mouts mate

Howard wasnt a great manager when he joined us mate, he came from 2nd Division Blackburn, of course he GREW into a great manager, but at the time of his appointment I doubt there was a great deal of "fanfair", cant say I recall the time like.

Probably Harry Catterick mate