Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
' Allardyce wrong for Everton' article in Echo by John Collins says everything I want to say. I am actually glad I am 69!!! saw England win World Cup and saw some GREAT Everton sides.

SSN reporting Craig Shakespeare among the front runners for the WBA job. Elstone going to RFU in June. Walsh job at risk with the Brands linked. Allardyce hopefully being replaced by Fonseca.

Has the penny dropped with Moshiri?
Hope so. If that snake slithers over to albion I'll have hope that the boys are getting the boot. Otherwise I'd prefer to be pessimistic and expect him here next year so my hopes aren't crushed.

SSN reporting Craig Shakespeare among the front runners for the WBA job. Elstone going to RFU in June. Walsh job at risk with the Brands linked. Allardyce hopefully being replaced by Fonseca.

Has the penny dropped with Moshiri?
Steve McLaren or some other no mark will get baggies job.
Shakes stays with us and waits for his pay off.

Everton fans are not stupid, this guy is taking the p#ss, with some of the comments that he comes out with, he really whines me up, I can’t stand the fact that he is part of the history of the club that I have supported for over 50 Years.

If some fans want to call him names then so be it, I think he is a buffoon and if one or two think that is offensive then tough, he is stealing a living in his current position, he says he took over when we were in the bottom four, I don’t think so fat head.

We have just played at home and had the lowest amount of possession any team has had on record in the prem and this buffoon tries to defend that.

When we get smashed 0-5 in the derby maybe his last few remaining supporters will realise how much of a disaster he is.

Getting smashed 5-0 in the derby would be awful. And it's not gonna happen, either. They'll be done in from CL game and we should waiting to drain them further. But a loss would also highlight the gap between the two teams in terms of:

- squad depth
- attacking threat
- defensive quality (they're not great either)
- confidence

Sam has had very little to do with any of those apart from confidence... I'm not saying Sam for next season, but he has moved us up the table, bought in Theo and Cenk given Davies, DCL and Bangingame game time and also offered the same to Lookman and Sandro as prep for next season. S

BFS is not an Everton man for me, but there is an irrational hatred for the guy on this thread right now which is incomprehensible. OK, I find his post match comments awful but facts and stats show we're better off than we were. Everton fans seem to be more intent on his head now, rather than pushing for Europa league which would be AMAZING from BFS' starting point.

It's almost like the fear of relegation and anger towards Bill, Mosh, Elstone, Walsh et al now needs to turn into a sort of hatred and scape-goating of an individual - the one who's fixed their mess from last summer. I bet the same people had money on Price to win!

It's awful, and I'm amazed what I'm seeing from fans usually regarded as amongst the most resilient and loyal. Sam can't do anything about players getting old. He didn't make Morgan awful. Or buy Sandro or Martina or Besic or Mirallas.

I'm staggered a group of Everton support can cave in to such pack-hatred, when we could push for a Europa position. Mosh is building a stadium and with Bill will I think bring in the right guy for the summer that fans can get behind, but he's given Unsworth (whom I was happy to see have a go with Big Dunc), so they are trying different ideas.

Let's get off fireman's sam's case for 6 games, he'll be off after that and at least we have the semblance of a forward line for next season - for £40m, not £150m, and with a group of still young players emerging in other key positions with more experience than they had when Konman and Walsh played bingo in the summer.

NSNO has to define fans as well as our expectations for our great club.

Last edited:

Can’t believe he actually said he’d like to see Liverpool in the CL final. Actually I can. We hire managers completely inthrall to the top 6. It’s no wonder we never give any of them a game.
Where did he say that ? That's disgusting if true. It's almost as if he is deliberately trying to turn the fans against him. And he can't use the 'preferring an English team' argument as they are playing City. If true that comment should see any last grain of support for him disappear.

Only Everton manager we've had since HK to want to play football was hounded out of the club for "Dat tiki taka rubbish, lad".

Those people wanted players to "get stuck in, lad" and "play for der shiiiiiirt, lad".

I do hope they're happy now watching us play like an ale house team and being an utter laughing stock in the eyes of just about anyone who knows anything about football.

It irks me to say it but I have agreed with you over so much stuff about the current incumbent in the managers seat, however this is a step too far (again!).

Your man wasn’t hounded out because of “Dat tiki taka rubbish, lad”. He was sacked because for over eighteen months his teams couldn’t defend, and he was taking us down if he’d stayed, bit like his previous team!

Anyway back to Mr Allardyce, hears hoping he follows Roberto down the road very soon!

Getting smashed 5-0 in the derby would be awful. And it's not gonna happen, either. They'll be done in from CL game and we should waiting to drain them further. But a loss would also highlight the gap between the two teams in terms of:

- squad depth
- attacking threat
- confidence

Sam has had very little to do with any of those apart from confidence... I'm not saying Sam for next season, but he has moved us up the table, bought in Theo and Cenk given Davies, DCL and Bangingame game time and also offered the same to Lookman and Sandro as prep for next season. S

BFS is not an Everton man for me, but there is an irrational hatred for the guy on this thread right now which is incomprehensible. OK, I find his post match comments awful but facts and stats show we're better off than we were. Everton fans seem to be more intent on his head now, rather than pushing for Europa league which would be AMAZING from BFS' starting point.

It's almost like the fear of relegation and anger towards Bill, Mosh, Elstone, Walsh et al now needs to turn into a sort of hatred and scape-goating of an individual - the one who's fixed their mess from last summer. It's awful and I'm amazed what I'm seeing from fans usually regarded as amongst the most resilient and loyal.

Sam can't do anything about players getting old. He didn't make Morgan awful. Or buy Sandro or Martina or Besic or Mirallas.

This forum is descending into some of the vile crap you see on YouTube Boxing clips. I'm staggered a group of Everton support can cave in to such pack-hatred, when we could push for a creditable near-Europa position. Mosh is building a stadium and with Bill will I think bring in the right guy for the summer that fans can get behind, but he's given Unsworth a go so they are trying different ideas.

Let's get off fireman's sam's case for 6 games, he'll be off after that and at least we have the semblance of a forward line for next season - for £40m, not £150m, and with a group of still young players emerging in other key positions with more experience than they had when Konman and Walsh played bingo in the summer.

Irrational!! Really? I’d say initially his corruption put many off and to add to that the majority of well informed evertonians are aware that his brand of football has arguably been the worst in the history of the club. Statistics count for nothing and actually I think if we remove the West Ham 4-0 game when unsworth was in charge and include the city game and the inevitable defeat in the derby I doubt whether the “we would be 6 th if the league started when Sam took charge” will hold much weight!!
In fact I seen a stat over the weekend that showed the points we got against the 9 teams we played before koeman got sacked and the same 9 teams with fs in charge. We were 1 point better off with koeman.

Fat Sam's from Dudley , right.

Dudley's near West Brom , I think.

Ergo they can have , gone on we will let you have him for free

Where did he say that ? That's disgusting if true. It's almost as if he is deliberately trying to turn the fans against him. And he can't use the 'preferring an English team' argument as they are playing City. If true that comment should see any last grain of support for him disappear.

He said he would have liked to have seen City v Liverpool as the final and it was a shame they were drawn together. Can you ever imagine any Liverpool manager saying that about Everton if we were doing well?

He made a tactical howler against city in midfield of that there is no doubt...

He says things that are questionable to say the least....

But some of the critisism he has got is quite simply out of order, he has come to manage Everton not be hounded out by a few people who hated him to start with...

He has till the end of the season then a decision will be made whether to keep him or let him go...

He can only be judged fairly if he gets a fair trial, so let him get on with the job...

What Allardyce has turned us into. Any other Manager would already have been sacked. Absolute disgrace and we have the pleasure of him leading us out next Saturday to yet another humiliation in a Derby. The reds must be really cacking themselves looking at our stats under Allardyce, in between picking themselves off the floor in fits of laughter that is.

everton-manchester-city-game-stats-18-03-31.jpg

1bv5qvjnedj01.jpg

- squad depth
- attacking threat
- confidence

It's almost like the fear of relegation and anger towards Bill, Mosh, Elstone, Walsh et al now needs to turn into a sort of hatred and scape-goating of an individual - the one who's fixed their mess from last summer. I bet the same people had money on Price to win!

It's awful, and I'm amazed what I'm seeing from fans usually regarded as amongst the most resilient and loyal. Sam can't do anything about players getting old. He didn't make Morgan awful. Or buy Sandro or Martina or Besic or Mirallas.

I'm staggered a group of Everton support can cave in to such pack-hatred, when we could push for a Europa position. Mosh is building a stadium and with Bill will I think bring in the right guy for the summer that fans can get behind, but he's given Unsworth (whom I was happy to see have a go with Big Dunc), so they are trying different ideas.

Of course he's not the only one to blame from the owner down to the DOF and our spineless players, yes he initially steadied the ship although I'd argue we would have been safe anyway. But he represents utter failure and he should be removed as soon as possible. He has a negative defeatist attitude that he uses to protect his ego, he's a dead weight.

By the way you missed one thing off your little list Fat Head giving up before the first whistle and being tactically inept.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.