New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh jesus some of the comments:

"A castle design with four towers in each corner"

"Blending in to the surroundings no glass or fancy lights"

As a said l yesterday the arl arses in the fanbase basically want a bigger Brick version of GP.

Massive opportunity wasted if this fella ends up building us a 52k castle

They’re banging on about fortress Goodison and the new Home must be a fortress to provide home advantage.

Good players does that, not steep stands.

Look at City,Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Spurs .

Home records are great yet there stadiums are soulless.

Exactly but idiots buy into this atmosphere lark. Crystal Palace fans do nought but jump up and down singing all game and they are gash. Arsenzl fans are day trippers and have won 3 cups in 5 years.

I think it's more the fact he intimates we'd not sell 60k and it comes a day after the club press release talks up 50k.
we will not sellout 60k regularly, empty seats are a disaster. look at City they are trying to sell tickets all over the place and consequently the ground is full of tourists, i would rather have 48 thousand regular attendees in a full stadium than 12 000 empty seats every week, face it we just aren't that good on the pitch and not that popular off it.

we will not sellout 60k regularly, empty seats are a disaster. look at City they are trying to sell tickets all over the place and consequently the ground is full of tourists, i would rather have 48 thousand regular attendees in a full stadium than 12 000 empty seats every week, face it we just aren't that good on the pitch and not that popular off it.

People dont accept this, people seem to think we will sell out 60k every week and we might, some weeks, maybe if we make the CL and Barca or Real come to town, but can anybody see us getting 60k on a Wednesday night versus Burnley?

Anyway, this whole thing is starting to smell, like rotten eggs.