New Everton Stadium Discussion

Soz, its often cos I am rushing about. I have heard some stuff recently, corroborated by others, and then proven in public, (The March meeting for example. I posted about it a day or so earlier)

The really interesting bit has not been corroborated though, other than it would fit quite snuggly into my long standing personal theory about all this stuff. It would also make a great deal of sense in other ways as well. If, as I said, it gets corroborated. Maybe in *looks at date* a weeks or 2, we will all know.

But, if my theory/info does check out, then we have lift off, cos the finance has been secured. Note the word "secured".

What exactly is this meeting in March? Could it perhaps tie in with the strong rumours that BK is leaving at the end of March?
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/kenwright-leaving-rumour.102198/

The way the questions are asked its almost like we have nothing.

It would seem very strange to ask all these questions if we already had plans, lots of people have claimed they have seen the plans so it seems a bit silly to ask the fans after the plans have been made, unless, these people are LYING!!!
I was told categorically last night on here it was "done". :coffee:

Soz, its often cos I am rushing about. I have heard some stuff recently, corroborated by others, and then proven in public, (The March meeting for example. I posted about it a day or so earlier)

The really interesting bit has not been corroborated though, other than it would fit quite snuggly into my long standing personal theory about all this stuff. It would also make a great deal of sense in other ways as well. If, as I said, it gets corroborated. Maybe in *looks at date* a weeks or 2, we will all know.

But, if my theory/info does check out, then we have lift off, cos the finance has been secured. Note the word "secured".

Cheers! I’m sure we will soon find out. Maybe the March thing will be all the investors inlvolved saying it’s sorted.

Everything I have heard checks out. An unexpected PM earlier pretty much matched what I had been told previously, and unknown to the sender, (I think), also pretty much confirms the main issue to be sorted, has been.
*checks The Esks last log in...