New Everton Stadium Discussion

EVERTON FOOTBALL STADIUM & ASSOCIATED REGENERATION

Date
Friday 16th March 2018
Time 08:30 - 10:00
Location Malmaison 7 William Jessop Way Liverpool
The proposed multi-million-pound regeneration project at Bramley Moore Dock will be presented to an exclusive Downtown Liverpool in Business breakfast event on Friday 16th March at the Malmaison Hotel.

City Mayor Joe Anderson and Everton Football Club Chief Executive Robert Elstone will outline plans to transform the north dock, develop a state-of-the-art stadium, create economic growth, and leave an exciting legacy at the Goodison Park site.

Downtown boss Frank McKenna commented: “Football rivalries aside, this is a magnificent initiative for the city of Liverpool. The new Everton stadium will act as a catalyst for further regeneration in an area of the city that has not yet benefitted from Liverpool’s recent renaissance. The infrastructure improvements, new jobs, and new residential and commercial investments will be welcome spin-offs from this exciting scheme.

“I am delighted that Joe and Robert will be addressing business leaders to outline the opportunities ahead.”
Did anybody else's heart sink when you read it was being fronted by Elstone?

Did anybody else's heart sink when you read it was being fronted by Elstone?

90 minute presentation gives him enough time to confirm

"6p of every £1 we earn goes towards our megablocks we are buying for the stadium
"4p if every £1 is covering the compo we will be paying Sam in the summer
The remaining 90p of every £1 we give to Steve Walsh to splurge on crap transfers

On my route today, got nattering to a Blue I have got to know, and he told me a pal of his in Liverpool told him about some events being planned, (ground related apparently), and that folk, (we assumed press), were being sent invites soon.

This mate of his has been pretty reliable over the years, so he said, and also reckoned the club wernt far away from making some statement, a positive one, that could be Take Off.

No idea if this bloke is connected to the club, or the media mind, but as we normally natter about football, and this was the first time he mentioned the ground, it seems that sommet is up.

Date
Friday 16th March 2018
The proposed multi-million-pound regeneration project at Bramley Moore Dock will be presented to an exclusive Downtown Liverpool in Business breakfast event on Friday 16th March at the Malmaison Hotel.

City Mayor Joe Anderson and Everton Football Club Chief Executive Robert Elstone will outline plans to transform the north dock, develop a state-of-the-art stadium, create economic growth, and leave an exciting legacy at the Goodison Park site.

Downtown boss Frank McKenna commented: “Football rivalries aside, this is a magnificent initiative for the city of Liverpool. The new Everton stadium will act as a catalyst for further regeneration in an area of the city that has not yet benefitted from Liverpool’s recent renaissance. The infrastructure improvements, new jobs, and new residential and commercial investments will be welcome spin-offs from this exciting scheme.

“I am delighted that Joe and Robert will be addressing business leaders to outline the opportunities ahead.”

See.

Date
Friday 16th March 2018

I'm confused now it was supposed to be off the other day. :oops:

There may be nothing in it but this date coincides with MIPIM. As we know Peel will be there and they're fond of revealing stuff there, the reveals may not be stadium related but it's worth putting it in your diaries just in case. I do know that there may be new renders of Liverpool Waters so you never know.

MIPIM - The world's leading property market

13-16 March 2018 - Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France

Doubt they would use that to business breakfest for the big reavel.
Exactly as I thought but what will the "artists impression " resemble. I'm assuming there will be some illustration of the area. Can we expect a big void where the ground will be, or perhaps those duplo lego blocks hinted earlier.

Downtown boss Frank McKenna commented: “Football rivalries aside, this is a magnificent initiative for the city of Liverpool. The new Everton stadium will act as a catalyst for further regeneration in an area of the city that has not yet benefitted from Liverpool’s recent renaissance. The infrastructure improvements, new jobs, and new residential and commercial investments will be welcome spin-offs from this exciting scheme."

Is that the same Frank McKenna who was pushing Destination Kirkby as 'a magnificent initiative for the Borough of Knowsley'?

:coffee:

Downtown boss Frank McKenna commented: “Football rivalries aside, this is a magnificent initiative for the city of Liverpool. The new Everton stadium will act as a catalyst for further regeneration in an area of the city that has not yet benefitted from Liverpool’s recent renaissance. The infrastructure improvements, new jobs, and new residential and commercial investments will be welcome spin-offs from this exciting scheme."

Is that the same Frank McKenna who was pushing Destination Kirkby as 'a magnificent initiative for the Borough of Knowsley'?

:coffee:

Dunno. But if it is, he was actually correct. IF we had gone there, it would have benefited the area.

Same song, different singer.

Date
Friday 16th March 2018

The club will reveal the bowl design before this event directly to fans. Essentially were waiting for us to be safe for the season

*taps nose*