Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am saying is give him a chance.
So what, if he said that... you really bothered about that...
No, i thought it was hilarious when he said the Real Madrid/Inter Milan thing, as if the Madrid fans would put up with Allerdyce style football. To be honest im more worried about the recruitment side of things at Everton than anything else, ie Walsh and what appears to be a very poor network of scouts.

No, i thought it was hilarious when he said the Real Madrid/Inter Milan thing, as if the Madrid fans would put up with Allerdyce style football. To be honest im more worried about the recruitment side of things at Everton than anything else, ie Walsh and what appears to be a very poor network of scouts.
Why is it hilarious? Allardyce by the way... Real Madrid they’re only a football team... more concerned about everton
Aren’t we all worried about the recruitment....
You ever been inter Milan, they idolise a certain British person, you need to stop reading crappy newspapers....

He just doesn’t look like he has it. Poor positionally, poor on the ball. For the amount we paid you’d expect a guaranteed starter but Holgate and Williams were keeping him out of the team.

I just don't understand you sometimes.

You give it big over Stones, Lukaku etc including defending them against those that look at their inefficiencies yet you won't do it for Keane.

How many times did Stones show positionally he was gunk? Even Paul Merson saw it.

It's what happens when players are adjusting / going throw issues of confidence.

Keane may be 24 but he's been hand-held for years at Burnley. He's been capped by England. Sean Dyche is a very good defensive coach - look what he's done with Burnley - and he raves about him.

This is the first time Keane is playing in a team with expansive full backs, an ever-changing CM and CB partner... and he's been here 6 months.

Is it any wonder he's being inconsistent?

But despite all this context, and despite you looking slightly hypocritical (see Stones defences above), he's a dud?

o_O

Even so, he would have maximized what was remotely possible when he took over.

To an extent. Burnley are still currently seventh despite not having won a game in 11 matches in the league. This league is mostly dross and we’re very much a part of that dross. Allardyce won’t get us relegated but he won’t take us out of the bottom 14 either. We can bitch and moan about sky and media bias towards their favourites in the top six, but it really is a top 6 and a bottom 14. We won’t be part of the former under Sam.

I just don't understand you sometimes.

You give it big over Stones, Lukaku etc including defending them against those that look at their inefficiencies yet you won't do it for Keane.

How many times did Stones show positionally he was gunk? Even Paul Merson saw it.

It's what happens when players are adjusting / going throw issues of confidence.

Keane may be 24 but he's been hand-held for years at Burnley. He's been capped by England. Sean Dyche is a very good defensive coach - look what he's done with Burnley - and he raves about him.

This is the first time Keane is playing in a team with expansive full backs, an ever-changing CM and CB partner... and he's been here 6 months.

Is it any wonder he's being inconsistent?

But despite all this context, and despite you looking slightly hypocritical (see Stones defences above), he's a dud?

o_O

Is that when he is away playing for England?

Status
Not open for further replies.