Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to say things like that at the moment otherwise the press are going to be on him like a bad rash. We actually only offered him a 6 month deal at first because we clearly didn't want him here any longer. Sam rejected this and got an 18 month deal basically so he can walk away with his customary brown envelope at the end of season imo. Id be very surprised if he is still here next season, im happy to be proved wrong though but i think Silva will be our manager next season (that's not who i want by the way, just who i think will be in charge)

Koff you think you are entertaining us?...weve renewed season tickets..but sons just said..if gravyboat is here next season Dad...you can stick mine on stubhub aint watching this anti football....hopefully hes fired towards the sun ..cant stand seeing him as our manager and his ego is so big he actually thinks hes our kin saviour....the league is that bad...we could have no manager and we would still pick up points...what a weird feeling it is AFTER winning this weekend and still discontented...

I think moshiri will be worried about sacking a manager who finishes 7th after our dire position when he took over

4 managers in 12 months does nothing but bad things for the players

He won’t, he’ll be more concerned that he’s sanctioned £250m and we have a hoofball crook at the helm with 99% of Evertonians hating the Gravy guzzling slug

Stick with Allardyce in the summer and there'll be one hell of a glum fanbase who will be at the ready with pitchforks every time we lose a couple of games on the bounce.

A feller who's more interested in inflating his own minor achievements to cling on to an unlikely job is now beginning to take a shot or two at fans with every right to feel unimpressed by his BS hoofball. That story ends one way: in tears.

Time for that clueless spiv who's taken control of 49% of the club shares to do something right for once and hand this feller his cards in May. If he does that he just might take the first step toward rehabilitating his own image.

He was putting down a marker and daring the board to try and sack him. The old boys network in the meeja will be wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth when we bin him off. He's playing to the gallery, imo.
Got to play to anywhere but the cheap seats as they won't have his bilge for too long.

I dont even blame Allardyce, he is what he is: a massive hank who cynically hoovers up cash and hangs around like the last man at a party before being slung out.

I blame the owner who panicked that his stadium scheme scam was in jeapordy and took that calibre of man into the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.