• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The formation proved key, a change to familiar positions for the players allowed us much more control. we should never play 3 at the back again. Next manager to do that at everton should get the sack immediately, we havent got the players or discipline for it.

The cheek of Willams the Lummox and Scheiterlin walking off masking what they say in case the cameras pick it up. As if we dont know the script..."how many did we lose by...oh thought it was more...least my shirts dry as didnt break sweat,hate sweat...no I dont jump Morgs cos am useless, see...yeah we must still be great cos he still picks us"

Clutching at straws massively here but if Niasse scores instead of hitting the post and oh i dont know the linesman actually does his job then its 3-2 with 20 minutes to go and maybe Arsenal get nervy and you never know.

That Gladbach v Leipzig game in the 10-15 minutes I watched it was about 50x better than watching us surrender against Arsenal. Lookman picked up the ball outside the box, drove past two players with pure pace and then slotted it in to the bottom corner to put Leipzig third in the Bundesliga.

The joke us well and truly on us as per usual.
It was a lovely goal. I suspect Leipzig will be exercising any option to buy (which I'm pretty certain the clever people running our club had inserted in the loan agreement).

Well atleast second half we were solid,just got to wonder is it because we started playing better or Arsenal players checked out early

Status
Not open for further replies.