January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine we do buy somebody else and not bother with a left back...oh hahaha
To be perfectly honest I'd be happy if it was only N'Zonzi that came in. For as weak as we've been on our left we desperately need a baller in the centre of the park as well. Getting the impression that the plan is for Garbutt to be rotated in for Martina unless we get a LB in at the eleventh hour.

Not sure why anyone is arsed about new players in the current circumstances . We could sign all sorts but until allardyce isn't here anymore we are going to be playing horrible tactics every game.

Jesus we just signed 2 attacking players and it changed nothing in the team.

Are we expecting Luke Garbutt to play Wednesday does anyone know? I presume (if he's fit) we could have called upon him up anytime during January so the fact we haven't means it's probably unlikely I would have guessed...

Literally cannot bear to see Cuco Martina starting again, let alone against an inform Mahrez.

Not sure why anyone is arsed about new players in the current circumstances . We could sign all sorts but until allardyce isn't here anymore we are going to be playing horrible tactics every game.

Jesus we just signed 2 attacking players and it changed nothing in the team.
How many games have they played ?
How long was Walcott here before he played his one and only game so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.