Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only positives at all we can take from the current season till the end is that it should prove beyond doubt we need a clear out throughout the club, will that happen though, not optimistic I'm afraid to say.

Need Walsh, Allrdyce, Elstone, Kenwright all out the club, need to bring in people in those positions who actually are at the top of their fields - or as close to that as we can get, and need Moshiri as far away from any decisions from that point onwards as is humanely possible

For what it's worth and pretty sure on where i got this info - as two separate people mentioned it to me last season, Walsh was never the biggest fan of Lukaku btw and wasn't bothered about him leaving.

I actually think we will stay up just about this season, but gonna be a grim end of march start of April with city then the return derby at goodison back to back.

Currently we are sat with the 4th worse goal difference in the league, which for me anyway is a good barometer of clubs mid season and where they are likely to end up after the rest of the games are done and dusted.

Allardyce current record in charge - Played 9, won 3 (Huddersfield, Newcastle, Swansea), drew 2 (rs, Chelsea, West Brom), lost 3 (Spurs, Man U, Bournemouth)

Last 5 games we are the 20th team in terms of form btw as well...

I'm counting down the days mate until this mess of a season is over. What an embarrassing mess it has been that shows no sign of improving

Good job the premier league is awful as we should be certainty for relegation with some of our displays this season

I said this to my mate last night. We've played one decent game this season imo ( West Ham at home ) been tonked many a times, looked woeful many a times yet there we are on a little raft of pain floating in the middle of nowhere which is 9th. Unreal how we are that far ahead and shows you how turd the other clubs have been

I said this to my mate last night. We've played one decent game this season imo ( West Ham at home ) been tonked many a times, looked woeful many a times yet there we are on a little raft of pain floating in the middle of nowhere which is 9th. Unreal how we are that far ahead and shows you how turd the other clubs have been

Had this convo witg me mate in work in work on Friday and I basically said not once witg season have we won and played well and he mentioned west ham ( rs ) and even then we didn't play well. They missed a pen which would have turned the game on its head and they were absolutely all over us at the time

We have been shocking all season. Even all the games we've won we have been bad. Wish the season could just end now

He’s inherited a bunch of crabs and for some reason everyone thinks he should be working miracles with them week in week out, put any manger in that dug out and it will be the same out come as this!! we need a big clear out with the right players brought in, the transfer policy the last few season had been shocking, am willing to give sam a few windows to clear the crabs out and bring players he trusts for the premier league in then judge him has a manager for us
Agreed.... so much knee jerk stuff on here. We have no pace, awful fullbacks and crabs in midfield. How is that Sam's fault?

Good point saving me money while he is in charge as won't watch the blues while he is at the helm. Bad points awful defensive football, snail pace its like the 90's again...just a terrible manager !!!

Apart from the Bournemouth result this current squad has performed and got the results it deserves, maybe couple points better off with the Chelsea and them over the park draws. Not sure what some of us are expecting Allardyce to do, have feeling he will be damned regardless of how he sets us up. But trying to go toe to toe with Spurs with the personal that was picked was silly at this point in time.

Apart from the Bournemouth result this current squad has performed and got the results it deserves, maybe couple points better off with the Chelsea and them over the park draws. Not sure what some of us are expecting Allardyce to do, have feeling he will be damned regardless of how he sets us up. But trying to go toe to toe with Spurs with the personal that was picked was silly at this point in time.
We've lost the last 5 games, haven't had a shot on target in 500 minutes, he's needs sacking now. It's a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.