Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Approaching £500m (FM money)

£90m
shares on purchase.
£200m
circa net spend on players since joining
£150m underwriting existing Everton debt

This excludes his commitment to the stadium (circa £150m vs 350m from the city of London)

So he's already around the 500m mark personally, having attracted a further 350m from Liverpool City. Comfortably approaching a billion within 3 years. Thanks Mosh, on behalf of... well everyone.
That's a pretty disingenuous analysis. The underwriting of the debt is a good thing, no doubt, but the £90m for buying the shares doesn't benefit the club (when I buy a big mac the other diners in maccy d's don't benefit) and whilst we have spent £200m on players we have also recouped about £140m. That still represents a significant investment but it is considerably less than you present.

You can't have it both ways. Had he not bought the shares - which do have an intrinsic value - we would still be controlled by the potless Bill and his cronies. So the spend is valid as a cost he has paid. Shares go up and down, so he is risking his own money.

Equally underwriting debt has a cost and a risk, that's why banks charge for doing it. He may get it back one day, he may not and as it is interest free where is the upside?

We would not even be debating a stadium without him.

We are definitely in a better market for players than we have been for many years. If he sells dross and players who don't want to be here to balance the books, so what?

When anyone else has a few hundred million to chuck in at risk of losing it all, go ahead. Until then show some respect.

You can't have it both ways. Had he not bought the shares - which do have an intrinsic value - we would still be controlled by the potless Bill and his cronies. So the spend is valid as a cost he has paid. Shares go up and down, so he is risking his own money.

Equally underwriting debt has a cost and a risk, that's why banks charge for doing it. He may get it back one day, he may not and as it is interest free where is the upside?

We would not even be debating a stadium without him.

We are definitely in a better market for players than we have been for many years. If he sells dross and players who don't want to be here to balance the books, so what?

When anyone else has a few hundred million to chuck in at risk of losing it all, go ahead. Until then show some respect.
Oh soo he is doing us a favor, and we have to feel sorry for him, because he risk loosing money, on his investment?

would you not say, that it would be a wise choise, to replace Lukaku before selling him, not to speak of his bad publicity, in the press, if you want to make your investment grow, and atract players?

he also stated that, he would spend some of his personal fortune on players.
I has not happend.

Only has he made a credit, from a chinese bank, we can dip in to, when ever we need some funds.

i think the stadium was up for debate before Moshiri. Nothing has changed. It is still up for debate, and that is about it.

It's interesting to see, that every time i ask for some overwiew of what Moshiri has spend, out of his personal funds, some alternative suggestions come up.

Let's be honest.

The £150m debt money, was not a gift to the club. Those money are being transfered back, in to his pockets, one way or the other.

And that is about it. The rest of the money being spend in the club, is the club's own money, comming from, sponsers, player sale, tv-money, tickets, etc. You know.

No a single penny has been spend by Moshiri, as far as i understand it.

He told us, he would spend some of his welth, on a top striker, after he sold Lukaku.

Now it's been half a season, without a striker, and no news on if he still stand by his words.

Or am i wrong?

You wrong on a few counts, but they’ve already been pointed out to you and you ignore it.

Oh soo he is doing us a favor, and we have to feel sorry for him, because he risk loosing money, on his investment?

would you not say, that it would be a wise choise, to replace Lukaku before selling him, not to speak of his bad publicity, in the press, if you want to make your investment grow, and atract players?

he also stated that, he would spend some of his personal fortune on players.
I has not happend.

Only has he made a credit, from a chinese bank, we can dip in to, when ever we need some funds.

i think the stadium was up for debate before Moshiri. Nothing has changed. It is still up for debate, and that is about it.

The £150m has gone into the club whether it was spent on debt or players it went onto the balance sheet.

So yes he has spent some of his personal fortune on the club.

Again you’ve been told this many times already

You wrong on a few counts, but they’ve already been pointed out to you and you ignore it.
I don't ignore it. Im just not guilt tripping, over Moshiri having invested in the club, and not feeling love for him.

however im also right on a few counts, how about them? You know the lies he has told? The bad publicity and the over all chaos we are in, since he took over?

The £150m has gone into the club whether it was spent on debt or players it went onto the balance sheet.

So yes he has spent some of his personal fortune on the club.

Again you’ve been told this many times already
It's a loan, he took over. Now it's just "interest free", but still a loan, the "club" need to pay back. How is that an investment? It's more like giving us a loan.