2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very rare that an official club press release doesn't include a simple message of "We thank X for his time at the club and wish him well in the future".

This is one of the occasions and it's telling.

Just listened to Conte's interview. Absolutely clear that he doesn't want him at all.
The lad does not have a brain (we know he has a limited football one), or doesn't like playing football anymore.

What a nob.

Never nice losing one of your own we've had it with Henderson and Pickford but at least both gone with the best wishes of the fans. Honestly lads I can feel your anger on this one I'd be foaming too

Makes me feel like giving up - we can’t even keep ‘one of our own’
Same here mate, a very sad day losing a player of his quality ( potential) I have never felt this low just before a Merseyside derby as an Everton fan right now.

Not just because he has shafted us big time, the whole thing with Fat Sam, no decent signings, playing tonight and hoping we will at least a few shots etc ......

I hate people calling players snakes for leaving but for him to call off the transfer and wait until now which clearly lost the club money is really being quite a tit

Status
Not open for further replies.