2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never has there been so much distance between what I thought we were getting and what I've seen so far.

Can't say I watched too much of Burnley but I remember a few rearguard actions which he must've been a part of, the burnley forums seemed sad to see him go, capped by his country, impressive stats, United were supposedly sniffing around....

Not completely awful but i just thought we were getting the new Ratcliffe.

Never has there been so much distance between what I thought we were getting and what I've seen so far.

Can't say I watched too much of Burnley but I remember a few rearguard actions which he must've been a part of, the burnley forums seemed sad to see him go, capped by his country, impressive stats, United were supposedly sniffing around....

We have no idea what we are getting yet.

I won't judge him yet. He came into a dreadful set up and lost his way. He will be eased back in at some point.
Holgate has taken his chance admirably.
There is a player in Keane for certain.

What's happening with this lad at all? Would a Keane/Holgate combo at centre half be a bad idea or does Sam think Holgate needs his hand held for a while?
Nothing is happening with him mae, hes just bang average.

He was defending in 2 banks of 4 for burnley and just moved side to side and headed the ball away

Status
Not open for further replies.