Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads the man is a dinosaur. With a little less luck we could have been hammered 4 or 5 yesterday. It had nothing to do with how he got the tactics right it was pure fluke.

Sooner he’s gone the better.
Hard to hammer in 4 or 5 goals when you could only muster 3 shots on target with 80% possession.

We worked as hard defensively as they did offensively, yes we were riding our luck to get an equaliser but it wasn't the hammering most Blues were expecting. Sam and the Squad worked really hard all week getting us to the position there our previous defensive frailties were to the most part sorted

3 shots on target and they could've scored 4 or 5?

You serious?? 3 shots on target didn’t include mane’s balls up, salahs header and another header in the second half that Just cleared the bar. Like I said, could have easily been 4 or 5 we were awful and deserved nothing from the game. Saw a star today that yard dog Henderson had more passes that Everton in the first half (61 to 58)

Sam really doesn't give a flying duck other than getting as many points as he can. After a few years of Trendy managers with 'footballing philosophies' where the style of play is more important than the result, it's great to see us get back to fighting for every point.

Yes we were ultra defensive, but we salvaged a point out of what could have been a massacre. We don't need to (and won't) play like that again until we face one of the top four and even then he'll mix things up to add mystery and variation. Horses for courses.

Great to see we now have a manager who can really get to Klopp and rattle the Kopites. They have been able to write us off as an easy win for far too long. I think the Cup Game against them will be a proper battle the way it should be.

Sam really doesn't give a flying duck other than getting as many points as he can. After a few years of Trendy managers with 'footballing philosophies' where the style of play is more important than the result, it's great to see us get back to fighting for every point.

Yes we were ultra defensive, but we salvaged a point out of what could have been a massacre. We don't need to (and won't) play like that again until we face one of the top four and even then he'll mix things up to add mystery and variation. Horses for courses.

Great to see we now have a manager who can really get to Klopp and rattle the Kopites. They have been able to write us off as an easy win for far too long. I think the Cup Game against them will be a proper battle the way it should be.

We’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.